oh ****... cross your fingers everyone.

-
Congrat's to ya, Mine is 9 yrs old (see below) but I have 2 teenage boy's over 6' that do the guard work for me. hope that continues, which I am sure it will. Now that I look at her face, she might not need a guard. lol

I agree.. that look on her face.. shes not gonna take any sh*t LMAO

YAY! I'm not the only Speed Racer fan here! And ya, the guns are going to kept readilly available

Congrats 64Lucy!!!

Two boys -14 and 3, and one girl 9 months.... definitely diff when we went pink this time!!!! All in a good way, tho.

May sound funny, but cherish the interupted and sleepless nights when she arrives. It can be quite special once in a while to let Mommy sleep and you get up to feed the baby and rock her back to sleep....

And the sleep horror stories - my oldest and yougest were going 12 hrs a night by the time they were 8 weeks old.... My 3 year old still gets up once a night and climbs in our bed.... I finished my night out alone in his bed last night...lol

My daughter, now 17 and finishing up drivers ed...... has been a great kid for me. I count my blessings. She did give me a few very upsetting nights, threw me a major curve ball and is a pain in the *** with homework and a clean room.

However, if this is all I gotto ***** about, I think I'm doin really good.

She was raised with a plastic sppon she has to put in her mouth. Not spoiled, constantly watched and mentored for the way you would want the world to be like. Polite, the basic pleasentries, please, thank you, etc....

Mold'em well, start right away and get on them to do right. And when it comes to punishment, never back down or relent when the cry, whine, pout and make it easy for them. Make sure you and your wife are on the same page with this. Going easy only makes for spoiled brats.

I have really enjoyed my daughter.

9 years old and attitude,watch out !!!!My daughter was the same way,and at 25 it hasn't changed one bit !!And she will stand toe to toe with anyone,she ain't skeered !!!:toothy7:

Thanks rumblefish! I always appreciate helpful advise and I'm getting lots of it here. Thank you all for the advice and congrats. Its amazing how a child can bring so many people together in just a simple thread.

Im sure its going to be fun. Its gonna be hard to figure out how to relate to a teenage girl when shes having "problems"

Raised 3 sons myself. Then along came grandchildren. So far blessed with 3 grandson's and 2 granddaughters. Sure was quite a change with the girls. Their mom really thinks it's funny when I have to change the little girl (6 months old). She's a trooper and loves her Papa.

[Congratulations
I have three girls. They are always short on cash. As a result, I am also.

As some of you may know, my wife is pregnant. Well, we just got done with the dr and she has confirmed that its a girl. Grab your keys and grab your guns cause its gonna be hell in about 16 years or so.

well congrats. i have 2 daughters 30 and 31 i sure wouldn't want to be you in todays life you better get them guns out way before they reach 16 if i were you the guns would be out at 10/11 years and loaded and sitting on the table by the age of 12/13years boy have things changed

I have a daughter also(almost 5,going on 10 LOL)She loves my Mopars and racing:love4:(shock)her mother is a Chevy fan.disgust.My biggest fear is as she gets older,her choice in boyfriends.:angry4:

-
Back