Oh man, how embarrasing. (Uncle Tony/Nick's Garage)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well whatever they did it's working. The subject is a big buzz here on FABO and I see Nicks dyno video has 66,000 views in 3 days.
The other videos have 13,000- 20,000+ views depending on which video you look at. The silly stuff they did is working for all of them.

Well whatever they did it's working. The subject is a big buzz here on FABO and I see Nicks dyno video has 66,000 views in 3 days.
The other videos have 13,000- 20,000+ views depending on which video you look at. The silly stuff they did is working for all of them.

/thread.......

JW

I said in another thread I wonder if it was a fake setup, or something to get more "veiws" I cant believe anyone would post such a build...makes no sense

Oh, and what the heck with the promoting of the "oil absorbent"? You have to put YOUR name on a generic bag of $3 oil absorbent to try to make a buck? Pathetic. :realcrazy:

That was a care package, for when it blew up on the pump..

I wonder how many have waded thru the full 13hrs of the “live build” video.

I couldn't bare it.. between gritting my teeth and covering my eyes...
my wife came in, and saw the look on my face and said, "what are you watching !?". lol

That was a care package, for when it blew up on the pump..

To be fair...... it didn’t “blow up”. It didn’t even “die” on the dyno.
It just developed issues that prevented the test from continuing.

“It dun blowed up”....... that’s a whole different thing.

Well I'm outa here. Time to have a beer or two and put something on the grill for supper. This subject is burning out.

Johnny Dart, totally agree with you.

I'm sure that my rant/lecture will be like kicking a hornets nest.. Oh well

I like folks Uncle Tony who have the huevos to do what he does, with limited resources, on youtube and risk failure.

He gets stuff done and I'm embarassed say some of my projects languish because things have to be almost perfect and spotless - thus nothing gets done

I learn much from what works and what doesn't work from Uncle Tony.

I don't totally agree with all that he does. It's his show.

If we don't like his youtube channel, we shouldn't be watching him or snickering/gloating when things don't work or aren't up to our expectations

How many of us are willing to teach and risk being ridiculed?

It appears that many of us(me included) with our expensive, rare, concourse, perfect show cars look down our noses at a Tony because he's not perfect, but at least he tries.

How many of us, critical of Tony twist our own wrenches?

Regarding Nick, I believe his is a real gentleman given that he took the high road and methodically diagnosed the engine, found issues and didn't sling mud

I'm glad my University professors didn't criticize me in front of the class when I needed it....

This is where Nick demonstrated that he is a class act

Keep it up Tony and Nick we need more Mopar fanatics

Support our MOPAR brothers!

PS This does not apply to everyone and I'm sure some of you will not agree with my rant/lecture and hate on me but that's ok

Well I'm outa here. Time to have a beer or two and put something on the grill for supper. This subject is burning out.

Me too, I've been cooking pinto beans since last night, have corn from last years garden to fix along with green beans, cornbread and pork chops for the grille.

I'm hungry already!

Me too, I've been cooking pinto beans since last night, have corn from last years garden to fix along with green beans, cornbread and pork chops for the grille.

I'm hungry already!
Sounds good. I stopped by a local grocery now owned by my neighbors, picked up a couple ears of sweet corn, watermelon, and cantaloupe. Oh and a bottle of Tin cup just for me. Haven't had any since the bottle I got for Christmas.

Sounds good. I stopped by a local grocery now owned by my neighbors, picked up a couple ears of sweet corn, watermelon, and cantaloupe. Oh and a bottle of Tin cup just for me. Haven't had any since the bottle I got for Christmas.

Buffalo Trace is my bourbon of choice.

Johnny Dart, totally agree with you.

I'm sure that my rant/lecture will be like kicking a hornets nest.. Oh well

I like folks Uncle Tony who have the huevos to do what he does, with limited resources, on youtube and risk failure.

He gets stuff done and I'm embarassed say some of my projects languish because things have to be almost perfect and spotless - thus nothing gets done

I learn much from what works and what doesn't work from Uncle Tony.

I don't totally agree with all that he does. It's his show.

If we don't like his youtube channel, we shouldn't be watching him or snickering/gloating when things don't work or aren't up to our expectations

How many of us are willing to teach and risk being ridiculed?

It appears that many of us(me included) with our expensive, rare, concourse, perfect show cars look down our noses at a Tony because he's not perfect, but at least he tries.

How many of us, critical of Tony twist our own wrenches?

Regarding Nick, I believe his is a real gentleman given that he took the high road and methodically diagnosed the engine, found issues and didn't sling mud

I'm glad my University professors didn't criticize me in front of the class when I needed it....

This is where Nick demonstrated that he is a class act

Keep it up Tony and Nick we need more Mopar fanatics

Support our MOPAR brothers!

PS This does not apply to everyone and I'm sure some of you will not agree with my rant/lecture and hate on me but that's ok

Great post...Couldn't have said it any better if I tried.

Every freeze plug was leaking the last batch of steel plugs i bought near impossible to install.
The sides were too shallow to keep them aligned. Finnaly found some deep wall heavy brass plugs,worked great

On a dyno may be. You should watch the tractor pullers! Not for the faint of heart. LOL
Oh I have been to a many tractor pulls. Seen some nasty motors come apart. Usually a blower blowing off. But I’ve never seen a complete head launched into space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back