Oil pumps again...

-
But you have a license.
Yes, I have a license because someone tested me.
They tested to see if I knew what I was talking about. I did, so I got the qualification..
But then again, maybe I don't have a license, I don't have a shop.. maybe I'm just a 12 year old, winding up old farts like you on the internet for sport, while my friends sit around drinking Lemonade laughing at you..

Yes, I have a license because someone tested me.
They tested to see if I knew what I was talking about. I did, so I got the qualification..
But then again, maybe I don't have a license, I don't have a shop.. maybe I'm just a 12 year old, winding up old farts like you on the internet for sport, while my friends sit around drinking Lemonade laughing at you..

You need to be tested. Your friends mean nothing to me. If they hang with a clown like you that says all I need to know.

Go test something

All of the guys that spout data with no backup paperwork or public record etc. have run off most of us folks that do test and have current and empirical data. Sad state of affairs IMO. I used to publish my findings for free. Now it's $100/hr shop rate phone or in person. Surely people would love to hear all about your weekend bracket racing (booooooring lol) over relevant and current technical data.

Lastly, the margin of error on a dyno combined with ambient conditions (i.e. morning to night) would be enough to account for 80% of the tq/hp variance.

Turn off the idiot box!

All of the guys that spout data with no backup paperwork or public record etc. have run off most of us folks that do test and have current and empirical data. Sad state of affairs IMO. I used to publish my findings for free. Now it's $100/hr shop rate phone or in person.

Yep, couldn't agree more.
I've said it before, no one here pays my bills.

All of the guys that spout data with no backup paperwork or public record etc. have run off most of us folks that do test and have current and empirical data. Sad state of affairs IMO. I used to publish my findings for free. Now it's $100/hr shop rate phone or in person. Surely people would love to hear all about your weekend bracket racing (booooooring lol) over relevant and current technical data.

Lastly, the margin of error on a dyno combined with ambient conditions (i.e. morning to night) would be enough to account for 80% of the tq/hp variance.

Turn off the idiot box!
While I agree with allot of what you are saying this statement is a broad brush and could be applied to most of the people commenting on this forum including the ones that agreed with you!, that IS a fact :D

While I agree with allot of what you are saying this statement is a broad brush and could be applied to most of the people commenting on this forum including the ones that agreed with you!, that IS a fact :D
There are some on here that have credentials and have shared writings in various forums and magazines. and some that have run in the 8's 20 years ago.
They have nothing to prove, if they want to share it's up to them.
I for one don't give a hoot either way, it's all good.

There are some on here that have credentials and have shared writings in various forums and magazines. and some that have run in the 8's 20 years ago.
They have nothing to prove, if they want to share it's up to them.
I for one don't give a hoot either way, it's all good.

That’s just it. The squealers wanting data never post it.

My testing was done over 20 years ago. The dyno sheets from that junk were split between the guy who bought the short block and the kid and his dad that bought the top end. Why would I keep that?

On top of that, you can bet that IF I posted the dyno sheets, the same sniveling dolts would ***** because they were 20 plus years old.

I really don’t care who believes what. I’ve done the testing. What pisses me off is it’s he same several idiots who NEVER post **** that they do, or have done but are the first to criticize everything.

It gets old. Then you get the coat tail riders who get into a thread for no other reason than to run their mouths. It’s stupid.

That’s just it. The squealers wanting data never post it.

My testing was done over 20 years ago. The dyno sheets from that junk were split between the guy who bought the short block and the kid and his dad that bought the top end. Why would I keep that?

On top of that, you can bet that IF I posted the dyno sheets, the same sniveling dolts would ***** because they were 20 plus years old.

I really don’t care who believes what. I’ve done the testing. What pisses me off is it’s he same several idiots who NEVER post **** that they do, or have done but are the first to criticize everything.

It gets old. Then you get the coat tail riders who get into a thread for no other reason than to run their mouths. It’s stupid.
This is just hilarious...
The reason you get banned is because you start shitfights around here and your general piss poor attitude..
You carry on and harass me about testing, I guess expecting me to eventually show some sort of proof, when you can't even produce it yourself.
Then we have to read the "victim statement" you've just posted above with people being squealers,sniveling dolts,idiots,coat tail riders, etc because in your mind, you're the forum legend and everyone should do what you say..
It's simple.. don't make claims you can't substantiate and don't expect other to do so, when you can't do it yourself.

Last edited:
Oh and one other thing, whenever you are banned, the shitfight ratio drops way down on this forum..
That's something to consider while your ranting on about others..

OK I got the Milodon pump today.
It comes with set of bolts, gaskets and o rings. Bolts surprised me, didnt expect that.
I took some photos next to HV unit for visual comparison.

F5A2FAB9-8287-4E7C-A5C6-7CD509E9C642.jpeg

A3B59C1A-A474-49A7-8B4F-E7B132683A7D.jpeg

6D208699-E6D3-408D-A09B-0D5A934D093B.jpeg

C4336D77-A6AE-4657-AA32-6C7E11F7A783.jpeg

B58D8E3B-2F38-482B-B5BE-41260E9AEF7B.jpeg

I will install it on my engine as soon as possible, but it’s not easy in my Duster so be a bit patient.

High volume pump I had on my car when hot in gear:

E96A22D1-501B-4E20-9DB9-F4E1B1936A80.jpeg

Milodon pump when hot in gear.
I used the same oil filter to keep things fair.

4C2B789F-C8EE-40E2-BFD4-7C0CAA9A284D.jpeg

It’s 5 psi difference but also needs less rpm to be over 60 psi. For me it’s a win. I also figured out a good way to lift the engine up on one side with minimal effort that’s why it went so fast.
I should be at 35psi with right size restrictor to the heads. Now it’s way too big at .065 where Indy recommends .045…

-
Back