Ok, let's try this again.

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
You may have seen my thread on loosing the ring off my balancer after a blast through the mountain roads on the way to the small town Jerome AZ.
I posted a video where on higher RPM deceleration I was getting some inside the exhaust explosions from the passenger side header having a small hole in the center of the 4 pipes at the collector.

Well after replacing the balancer, removing the header and welding up the leak everything is good again.
No more deceleration explosions in the exhaust.
This time I went the opposite direction than the mountain and more out into scrub brush land.
I don't generally post many pictures, but I'm trying to give some people stuck at home something different to look at.

These were taken yesterday on the drive out through the wide open spaces of some of the high desert here in Northern AZ.
I spent about 4 hours making sure the roads worked ok.:D

IMG_0966.JPG

IMG_0970.JPG

IMG_0974.JPG

IMG_0965.JPG

IMG_0978.JPG

IMG_0979.JPG

IMG_0981.JPG

IMG_0983.JPG

IMG_0984.JPG

Man what a nice guy you are. That's awesome, nice ride. I just found out yesterday that I'm on preventive lockdown because of possible exposure to a co-worker. Yuck, break out the honey-do list.

Man what a nice guy you are. That's awesome, nice ride. I just found out yesterday that I'm on preventive lockdown because of possible exposure to a co-worker. Yuck, break out the honey-do list.

My civic duty to make sure the roads work you know.:D
One interesting thing I found out during this social distancing thing is that I apparently have been a social distancer all along.
My friends and family have been bitching about my lack of contact for years.:D

Me too. The guberment fails to realize what they have done for some of us. But keep it quiet will ya. They might find a way to make us pay for it or tax it.

Thanks for the pics. I LOVE Arizona. I grew up in Tempe and lived there for 25 years. We went to the Grand Canyon over Christmas and stopped at the gas station in your picture. Went to many car shows in Jerome. Thanks again!!

I hope you never get tired of the beautiful view. I sure don't. Thanks!

I love the pictures. Great ride. I also love social distancing it got me down to three friends and with any luck they maybe stuck in the house for a long time and I can get some of my own stuff done on one of my cars

Last edited:
Many a Motorcycle ride through northern Arizona. My loops always went through Flagstaff.

Many a Motorcycle ride through northern Arizona. My loops always went through Flagstaff.

When I first moved here I rode a lot, but then realized pretty quickly that these people try to kill motorcycle riders.
I came home from work one day and told the Wife I was going to sell my bike before someone did.

Thanks for the view !!
Now I want to move....
Kalifornia is NOT what it used to be.

Dang beautiful pics! Miss living in Arizona! Never went to Jerome tho for the 5 years I lived in Az but took my dart that I use to have through Sedona and man what a drive!

-
Back