-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
Final Score
Oklahoma State University 44
and
Oklahoma University 10.

I am not a big sprorts fan but this is big for Oklahoma State University in Stillwater.
Only game we lost was when the plane crash happened that killed the two Oklahoma State University womens basketball leaders.

What happened> I am crazy about sports.

OSU just ran the ball the whole game. OU defence was just not there when it need to be. OU's only touch down came deep in the 4 quarter with just over 6 miniutes left in the game.

This is the first time Oklahoma State University has been Big 12 champions.

I'm an OU guy and I turned it off. Lose two key players on offense, expose the QB to not be as good as some think and things just don't go your way.

Good win for OSU. They put it on the Sooners tonight.

I think they should play LSU because Bama already had the shot, on their home field and couldn't get it done. Why should the second bite at the apple be allowed when it's always said the CFB season is a continuous playoff. Who has bama really beaten this year? Heck OSU lost in overtime too, IIRC!

I'm an OU guy and I turned it off. Lose two key players on offense, expose the QB to not be as good as some think and things just don't go your way.

Good win for OSU. They put it on the Sooners tonight.

I think they should play LSU because Bama already had the shot, on their home field and couldn't get it done. Why should the second bite at the apple be allowed when it's always said the CFB season is a continuous playoff. Who has bama really beaten this year? Heck OSU lost in overtime too, IIRC!

Stillwater needed a boost right now with some positive news for a change. Mercury Marine closed the doors for good when the last engine rolled off the line Friday.

I think Bama will prolly play LSU again. Might be because I'm a Bama fan. But if you watch a SEC game you might understand what a SEC team goes throught.I. feel if ok st plays LSU it won't be a 39 to 36 game like Gundy said. It prolly be about 39 to 6 LSU their defence is really good.

OSU should play LSU......the 9-6 game was enough ..especially with bama misses 3 field goals..

they lost...lets move on...

get a playoff........

lsu and bama had some of the worst quarterback play i ever seen....in that game...

The SEC isn't near as good as in past years. Sorry, there are two really good teams, one good, two decent and the rest are not so good. FL, nope, Tenn, Nope, Auburn, NO,

MISS ST, Vandy, Miss, Kentucky... Please....

Bama should have beaten LSU when they had the chance and couldn't ON THEIR HOME FIELD. Sorry if it was the same situation where my team did the same thing, I'd say they didn't deserve it a second time when there are others out there with a possible claim. This isn't pro ball where the regular season is pretty worthless. I'd say the same thing about Oregon if they were still in the mix. Had your shot and missed.

I know if it is Bama/LSU I won't be watching it... The No-Doze BCS championship game

Be fun to see it all shake out.

The SEC isn't near as good as in past years. Sorry, there are two really good teams, one good, two decent and the rest are not so good. FL, nope, Tenn, Nope, Auburn, NO,

MISS ST, Vandy, Miss, Kentucky... Please....

Bama should have beaten LSU when they had the chance and couldn't ON THEIR HOME FIELD. Sorry if it was the same situation where my team did the same thing, I'd say they didn't deserve it a second time when there are others out there with a possible claim. This isn't pro ball where the regular season is pretty worthless. I'd say the same thing about Oregon if they were still in the mix. Had your shot and missed.

I know if it is Bama/LSU I won't be watching it... The No-Doze BCS championship game

Be fun to see it all shake out.

I guess Oklahoma State is in the running and it depends on the votes for the decision. All this is just like looking through mud to me because I have no idea how it works so I will know when they say what will happen.

I'm for OSU vs LSU, I think LSU will win -- but I'm a big XII fan, or whatever it is now a days.

The running back is from Wichita, Ks, the coach has one of the best rants ever about being a man I'm 40!!

Ou football reminds me of The KU basketball team, great talent-- just never seems to meet expectations.

BCS needs to go away & a playoff system installed.

Some how use the currently named bowls to host-- with a rotating of the big boys for the national game.
shoot!! the teams sit for so long just to get to the championship game. What a joke!
as shown by the greed in conference re-alignment student athlete is a not factored in this $$$ movement.

Lawrence

-
Back