Old Dodge Trucks

-
bear... This video is the best one I have on my YouTube channel that goes over the truck... Only thing that's really changed is we did take off the two 750's and went to a signal Pro Systems dominator.

I cant watch it because I sound like more of a fool then I usually do... if thats possible... Almost everything I say is actually true... lol.

Thanks for your interest. If you go to my YouTube channel I have a ton of videos.

[ame="http://youtu.be/Bokm9KG3NJs"]http://youtu.be/Bokm9KG3NJs[/ame]

Man I love all of these old trucks! I was hoping to get in on the old truck game over the weekend but the traveling logistics didn't work out to get to the truck.

I miss my 81 D150, it was a \6 with the OD 4 speed. Averaged 20+ highway.

You can get a slant six going pretty good too . My neighbor just picked up an 87 short bed and he wants me to put headers , intake & carb on it . I'm even thinking of putting a bump stick in it as well . I think it'll be pretty good .

You can get a slant six going pretty good too . My neighbor just picked up an 87 short bed and he wants me to put headers , intake & carb on it . I'm even thinking of putting a bump stick in it as well . I think it'll be pretty good .
sure can!
[ame]http://youtu.be/nd-LNlnT56w[/ame]

bear... This video is the best one I have on my YouTube channel that goes over the truck... Only thing that's really changed is we did take off the two 750's and went to a signal Pro Systems dominator.

I cant watch it because I sound like more of a fool then I usually do... if thats possible... Almost everything I say is actually true... lol.

Thanks for your interest. If you go to my YouTube channel I have a ton of videos.

http://youtu.be/Bokm9KG3NJs

I can't say it enough times . I "love" that truck ! :prayer: Thanks for the videos . I ended up watching a few of them . Now I'm "really" itchy to get my Warlock out ! :burnout:

1992 fuel injected 318 Magnum. Shorty block headers into duels out back into Magnaflow muffler. Edelbrock pro flo breather, jet performance chip, dual fans, intake spacer, pulleys. scat seats, kicker sub's,jbl front speakers, 7" touch screen, 20" Fuel rims.

Attachments

• IMG_20150215_193856.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 509
I had a thread going asking about older daily driver trucks, but I'll post over here my new purchase. I sold my '95 Dakota 318 5-speed (which I had since '96) as it had taken its toll of Ohio winters and was rusted bad. I sold it to another member here, who is giving her new life though! Very happy about that.

My new truck is this '88 D100. Want to start tinkering with her as soon as the weather breaks and we aren't dealing with ice and snow and subzero temps. I bought it from my son's friend who is another Mopar guy. His dad has a 1st Gen Cummins W250 that he just restored. They are also big on old tractor restorations (as you can see one project in the background of one photo).

tomsd150-2.jpg

tomsd150-3.jpg

tomsd150-1a.jpg

here is my 76 D-100 drag truck project

Attachments

• 8258617-t29.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 450
I had a thread going asking about older daily driver trucks, but I'll post over here my new purchase. I sold my '95 Dakota 318 5-speed (which I had since '96) as it had taken its toll of Ohio winters and was rusted bad. I sold it to another member here, who is giving her new life though! Very happy about that.

My new truck is this '88 D100. Want to start tinkering with her as soon as the weather breaks and we aren't dealing with ice and snow and subzero temps. I bought it from my son's friend who is another Mopar guy. His dad has a 1st Gen Cummins W250 that he just restored. They are also big on old tractor restorations (as you can see one project in the background of one photo).

tomsd150-2.jpg

tomsd150-3.jpg

tomsd150-1a.jpg

I have his little brother!

Attachments

• IMG_1369.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 452
This one is really cool
and a Hemi too
http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/dodge/unspecified/1719925.html

1965 Dodge - $35,000 - Orlando, FL - 392 cubic inch Hemi V8 with dual quads. Automatic transmission. Power steering & air conditioning. Built in Arizona from a solid rust free stepside truck. High quality and an awesome engine build! The front seat is trimmed in genuine leather. Drives great and has cold air! A large file folder is included which documents the build with all receipts. Priced far below what it would cost to duplicate

I have two, though the 98 is for sale. A 98 Ram 1500 4WD 5.9 long bed that I love, and a 83 Ramcharger 2WD 318 / 727 that I am building a 440 for. The old Ram is rusty but trusty, but I need to sell it to make room and finance the 440 build.

View attachment Ramcharger left.jpg

View attachment Ramcharger right.jpg

View attachment Ramcharger rear.jpg

View attachment Ramcharger Ram.jpg

View attachment Ramcharger interior.jpg

View attachment Ram 1500 left.jpg

View attachment Ram 1500 right side.jpg

And here are mine...

1991 D150 (3.9L w/manual trans)

1991D150C1_zps5b9155b3.jpg

1978 Ramcharger (360 w/TF727)

ramcharger1978_zps243f1609.jpg

Theres more swwet tricks piling on in here! I love it! Ill add to the show.

Attachments

• 2015-02-20 09.58.44.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 280
-
Back