Old Fart New Member

-

hcharles

Reaction score
Howdy!!

A new member here, but have owned Mopars off and on since 1972.

I currently own two Dodges. One is a 1974 D100 stepside PU with a modded 360, and the other is a 1974 Dodge Dart Sport with a 318.

I am planning on fixing up the Dart, and putting a newer 318 long block in it. When it is back on the road, it will go to my grandson who will be 16 this year.

Always learning new tricks, and forgetting all the old ones.

Welcome to the club! So where the car pictures at?

Welcome aboard oldfart :cheers:
Hope to see some pics of that truck, and the Dart-Sport.

Attachments

• Bills Swinger (Small).jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 135
Welcome aboard, I can relate to forgetting things :read2:
Jump on in and enjoy :happy10:

I resemble that remark.........welcome. Lots of good info here for all the stuff you have forgot!!

Welcome to the site!
I know being old like i am you forgot the pics.
I do that all the time.
FABO is a great and addicting place to be, hope to hear a lot from you.
Jump in and enjoy.
Tom.

Welcome aboard. I am also and oll dog learning new tricks and a recent Mopar convert. I have learned a lot from fellow members here in a short time.

Welcome to FABO from way down south on the left coast. You're going to have fun here.

Hey old fart,glad to have you on this great site!! You most likely are not that old!! lol.. Welcome!!

Well I am going to be 64 years old this year. I get my senior discount at most places. Been around since 1947, where has the time gone?

Thanks for the welcome, I want to extend my thanks to everyone here!!!

When I get my camera going, I'll post some pics of both vehicles. I also will have to clean up my red Mopar single plane intake, not sure if it is for a 273 or a 340. I would probably part with it, once I learn what it fits.

Well I am going to be 64 years old this year. I get my senior discount at most places. Been around since 1947, where has the time gone?

Thanks for the welcome, I want to extend my thanks to everyone here!!!

Yep me too and old farts are just as welcome as young farts!

Welcome to Fabo!! I hit the 50 mark this year so I guess I'm officially an "old fart" myself now. Ya gotta get some pics for us.

Welcome... I guess I will be another Old Fart by the end.... I won't say now.

Tried to upload photos yesterday, but the size was too big. I found a thread on resizing photos and accomplished resizing. What I got was only pieces of the vehicles with most of the picture showing background. I used a 9 megapixel camera, should I use my 3 megapixel camera instead?

I am frustrated as to what went wrong?

-
Back