Old man fixing up an old car

-

Butchdog

Reaction score
Hello to all, newbe here well new to you not new to the world. Ha. Anyway I live in Washington state. I have built a couple of car frame off. (Not Mopars) this is my first. I bought it for my daughter in law. She's may favorite one. (I only have one thank god) just kidding she might see this. It's a 1973 Dart Swinger. She was always telling me about this Dart she had and liked so well. Long story short, momma let me buy it for her and I plan to fix it up like the one she had.i look forward to checking the forum now and then for some pointers on repairs I'll be making. Thanks for allowing me to join your forum. Jim. :coffee2:

Well I think we are going to have to demand photos LOL

Welcome, you can join the rest of we "old men", lol, still fixin' cars.

Great place for info and parts if you need some.

And you won't need to worry about doing a frame off resto, cause there ain't one.

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the web! Great choice on cars!!

Welcome to FABO from another old man who just bought a 70 Swinger. We need to see pics! toolmanmike

Welcome to this great Forum! I am a newbie myself, but amazed at all members willingness to assist. Honest, good company!

Ters.

Welcome from over here in the Mitten state!! Glad to hear you're doing a Mopar, and that you're doing it for someone you love, and who loves her Darts!! I'm sure she'll be proud of this one too!! Glad to have you here with us!!! Geof

Glad to see another Washingtonian.
Welcome and good choice of vehicles, even if it is missing a couple of doors.
Hope your daughter in law realizes the greatness of MOPARS.

Welcome,

I'm thinking she must be a sweet lady to get a car built for her... but also thinking most of us are just looking for an excuse to get another project... Either way, AWESOME.

enjoy the site, its full of info and inspiration

JOE

Hi guys oh maybe girls too. Thanks for such a warm welcome. About the pictures I did mention I'm old right? In fact I'm probably writing this in the wrong place. But I'll figure this out sooner or later. ( I hope) then I'll send some pictures. Names Jim.

-
Back