Old

-
40 looks real good from the other side...15 years past! Happy Birthday!

If you are farting dust at 40, then I must fart fossils.
Happy Birthday.

40 is not old ! You're 40 years young. Happy birthday :)

Happy bithday young man :D, Now is the time to take real good care of your self.......... No more soft drinks..No more junk foods and more raw foods and a steady diet of at least 3 ta 4 wobbly pops a day :cheers: I Like Beer :D
It makes me feel 40 again :cheers:

Well, now that you're out of your 30's, you might have to change the z to a pp in your handle. Welcome to the new stage of your life, because from now on younguns are kids, and to kids you're just old :)

Try to have a good one lol..

Grant

40 came and went for me, seem like no biggie and years later still doesn't

In my 20's--30's and felt age coming on to me but the last 10 years or so--I'm 48--just seems the same to me.

I believe diet, what you do while awake and how much sleep you get plays a large role. I do need more sleep then 15-25 years ago.

Happy BD and many many more to come

I do recall 10 years ago I was crying how I was now "old"

Back then I recalled my youth better, how I could walk forever, sleep 4--5 hours, party longer--have sex longer, lol

But now I seem to be holding steady--I'm sure in my 50's time be catching up to me but so far-so good

Lordy, wait until you spring chickens hit 60, lol. Get out of bed; bounce off the wall, as your legs refuse to wake up, then go pee (you already had to wake up and pee at 3:30). Start breakfast, sit in computer chair, while making weird noises.

And the rest of your day is like that= I ain't picking that up, need hoist,clean my mess up? later, it will involve bending over. Creepers? always can't get off, without it slapping you; crawl under the car, do it, then squirm out and over to something that you can reach up, and grab, to pull your old fossil azz up of the floor.

Guys, get all the heavy work done at 40, lol. At 50, What the hell is wrong now? Down hill after that. But never say never; Me and a fellow 60 yo spent the last year restoring a 69 Charger- case and a half of beer per day, and plenty of pain-killers

Don't whine, grasshoppers, lol Good luck.

Oh boy 40 aint bad at all. If you want so see something real funny watch a couple 65 year olds work on a car. A study in slow-mo they spend more time moaning and growning than getting anything done but it is still fun.

I thought 40 was the new 20 and 60 was the new 40?? I'll keep telling myself that, since that would make me still in my 40's. :)

I pretty much stop drinking booze when I turn 25, don't regret it. I feel my sleep is better, too bad 4--5 hours isn't enough but I think that is normal, ha ha

Yes, lifting stuff seems much harder. Your arms are strong, its your back / knees that give out

Pain pills, yes they work but then its easier to over do it and make the injury worst and then you need more pills. Pills and booze is hard on your liver--just saying.

HBD the big 40 ... what u going to do today ?

Happy birth but if you start farting dust at 40 wow i must have a lot of dust in my short been farting dust for 26 years the good thing is there not wet and warm lol

-
Back