One Bad *** Cuda!

-

BadAss71

Let's Go Brandon
Reaction score
Just wanted to share some pics with my Fabo friends of this 71 cuda my good buddy tim has been building for a customer of his. The car is getting really close to being finished, just a few things to button up like the FAST system and intercooler system. The car came in a basket case needing alot of metal work and was just a shell when it first arrived. Tim had to replace the entire roof due to someone attempting to fill an old sunroof hole and warped the hell out of it. Some subtle changes made to the front balance and tucking the bumpers in. The motor is a 6.1 bored and stroked to 426 with a techo supercharger to top it off. Trans is a tremec 5 speed with a heavy duty hydraulic clutch. Rear axle is a dana 60 with 3.55 detroit locker. Front suspension is an Alterkation unit and the rear is the XV 3 link setup. Wilwood brakes all around. Well on to the pics, let me know what you guys and gals think.

Attachments

• 2011-01-07_14-22-49_864.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 685
  • 2011-01-07_14-23-23_530.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 655
  • 2011-01-13_13-34-52_50.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 696
  • 2011-01-13_13-35-16_444.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 683
Nice looking car, sounds like some nice custom touches..........then he cheaped out on the wheels

Very nice car, lots of $$ spent there for sure.

I wonder how the customer that is spending all that $$ will appreciate it being posted on the web? If it was me, I would want to do that myself, wouldn't you?

Nice looking car, sounds like some nice custom touches..........then he cheaped out on the wheels
I totally agree, should have put some nice two or three piece wheels on it for sure. Oh well its not mine.
I think that if you went through all that trouble making this then making the 6 speed fit wouldn't be to hard to do8)
They purchased a complete kit from keisler so its a bolt in affair. The six speed would have taken alot of floor and tunnel mods to make it fit and personally I dont see any real benefit to having two overdrives.
Very nice car, lots of $$ spent there for sure.

I wonder how the customer that is spending all that $$ will appreciate it being posted on the web? If it was me, I would want to do that myself, wouldn't you?
Actually the customer could give two *****, its scheduled to be at the russo steele auction next week and someone else will own it. He wont even be able to drive it before its sold! Doesn't make sense to me but whatever lol

Very nice! Love the 'ghost' fogged billboards - very subtle compared to a solid color just slapping you in the face.
Too bad it's going to be sold next week, I was hoping to take a closer look at MATS in April.

Nice build- wish I could afford some of those goodies.

Any idea what kind of horsepower that motor is putting out with the supercharger?

I'll bet your buddy is proud to show off his work- I would be.

Very nice! Love the 'ghost' fogged billboards - very subtle compared to a solid color just slapping you in the face.
Too bad it's going to be sold next week, I was hoping to take a closer look at MATS in April.
You know I really hope it doesn't sell! If it doesn't it will be at MATS!
Nice build- wish I could afford some of those goodies.

Any idea what kind of horsepower that motor is putting out with the supercharger?

I'll bet your buddy is proud to show off his work- I would be.

It dynoed over 700 at the crank, I don't know the exact numbers but it will definitely be more than enough! Tim does have some amazing skills, I try to get him to work on my swinger as much as possible!

Just wanted to share some pics with my Fabo friends of this 71 cuda my good buddy tim has been building for a customer of his. The car is getting really close to being finished, just a few things to button up like the FAST system and intercooler system. The car came in a basket case needing alot of metal work and was just a shell when it first arrived. Tim had to replace the entire roof due to someone attempting to fill an old sunroof hole and warped the hell out of it. Some subtle changes made to the front balance and tucking the bumpers in. The motor is a 6.1 bored and stroked to 426 with a techo supercharger to top it off. Trans is a tremec 5 speed with a heavy duty hydraulic clutch. Rear axle is a dana 60 with 3.55 detroit locker. Front suspension is an Alterkation unit and the rear is the XV 3 link setup. Wilwood brakes all around. Well on to the pics, let me know what you guys and gals think.
WOW Very nice car. Hunky

Very nice billboards!!! Overall, beautiful car! Sorry to say though, if it was mine. I'd get rid of the smoked taillights. But one seriously badass 'cuda, I'd drive it around 8)

Very nice.... except for the rims... Big rims need a deeper dish, I think... just my opinion..

Yes I totally agree the wheels don't do it for me either. Some nice deep dish 3 piece wheels would make it for sure. Here is some more ****.

Attachments

• 2011-01-13_13-36-29_277.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 274
  • 2011-01-13_14-38-56_442.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 270
  • 2011-01-13_14-39-16_699.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 272
  • 2011-01-13_14-39-51_149.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 270
-
Back