One of my highschool teachers got arrested

-
I disagree on the over-sexed world. These people are just screwed in the head. No rational person gets from looking at adults having sex to screwing children.

I think he should be shot........his balls cut off..............but.....

Maybe he has no belief system, no one to hold him accountable for his actions, you know like..um .....God or Jesus Christ. Maybe he's an atheist or he's a closet homosexual.

I think he should be shot........his balls cut off..............but.....

Maybe he has no belief system, no one to hold him accountable for his actions, you know like..um .....God or Jesus Christ. Maybe he's an atheist or he's a closet homosexual.

LOL!, yes because only people without irrational belief systems are pedophiles. No religious figure has ever done such a thing...oh wait, thats not true at all.

Yet again you bring your nonsense to my thread. Not believing in "magic sky daddy" does not mean not being moral. Morality comes from society, not a magic book.

LOL!, yes because only people without irrational belief systems are pedophiles. No religious figure has ever done such a thing...oh wait, thats not true at all.

Yet again you bring your nonsense to my thread. Not believing in "magic sky daddy" does not mean not being moral. Morality comes from society, not a magic book.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

christianity.jpg

The multiple counts against this teacher suggest to me that he is guilty. Anyone, teacher, priest, neighbor, family member who does this to a child should be put away.

That being said, I personally know of a high-school teacher who was wrongfully accused of 'inappropriate' behavior (not molestation) by 2 girls who disliked that fact that he expected real schoolwork out of them. The teacher was put on administrative leave and was so torn up about it he quit teaching. Later one of the girls admitted to being 'bullied' by the other girl to corroberate her false accusations. Teachers today face a minefield trying to serve their calling to educate our children.

Abuse of a child should never happen.

But will you look up the story of Tonya Craft is north Ga.

This happened about a hour from my house.

Whip

Abuse of a child should never happen.

But will you look up the story of Tonya Craft is north Ga.

This happened about a hour from my house.

Whip

seems to me your teacher comes from the society you like and defend....

I had a hot female highschool teacher I wanted to molest me.

Exactly! When it's a hot female teacher it's not molestation it's bragging rights!

But when it's some guy teacher and a little slut that puts out...(and they do!) it's molestation.

I dont think this society is oversexed. I think it's gullible, media-manipulated, stupid, and way undersexed.

Yeah, true but do you have all the details on the accusations?

I'm just saying some of these girls are trouble and will make crap up for attention also and I have seen it first hand.

There is a girl down the street that seduced a neighbor boy one year older than her, whipped off her bikini and spread em doggy style on the bed and asked him to touch her, so just like any hormonal teenager he did, and immediately she got on the phone and told all of her girlfriends and when the word got to one of the girl's Parents, the girl cried rape.

That is just one instance.
I'm telling you, girls now days are freaking crazy in these schools and I have seen some crazy stuff, accusations and such and in most cases the little , innocent girls are lying through their teeth.

BUT if this guy DID do what he is accused of, he needs to pay dearly especially if the girls had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with leading him on.
Yeah, but I agree, if they did lead him on he is still a dumbass.

You are exactly right.
Teenage girls have changed "A little" since the 50s. And this world is no longer an epsode of leave it to beaver....it's more like "beaver or leave it" hahaha

there are plenty of female teachers that have been charged for having sex with their students. on of the most well knows is Debra Beasley LaFave..

in my opinion it has nothing to do with the weather or not they believe in god, oversexed country or any of that other crap. some people are just wired fucked up for one reason or another. just the way it is man. i'm pretty sure i read that people that do that crap to kids can not be cured no matter what you do to them. personally i say just put the sick bastards to death and move on..

Adults are adults and children are children. Sometimes the line is hard to see, but that's part of being an adult. If there is any doubt, LEAVE IT ALONE!

I have 3 daughters, if I had sons, maybe I would look at it differently. Maybe that's wrong, but it is what it is. Kids have a hard enough time just being kids nowadays without some twisted "adult" leading them in the wrong direction, whether male or female.

If anything like this ever happened to one of my girls, the only differance would be that if I found out first it would be quick, painless and public. If my wife found out first, it would be slow, painfull and quiet... and I'd have to dig a hole. In either case, the ending would be the same and that sicko would not have the chance to prove once again that child molesters CAN NOT BE REHABILLITATED!

Well, this is another reason we need to stand up and protect America's culture, laws and traditions- or there will be foreign influences operating under their own laws/traditions, of which include rape, incest, and horrible actions toward little girls and women such as the idiotic judge that ruled to let a man beat his Wife because he was operating under :his own" laws-sharia.

Thankfully it was overturned.

Well, this is another reason we need to stand up and protect America's culture, laws and traditions- or there will be foreign influences operating under their own laws/traditions, of which include rape, incest, and horrible actions toward little girls and women such as the idiotic judge that ruled to let a man beat his Wife because he was operating under :his own" laws-sharia.

Thankfully it was overturned.

Um no. Its the laws that need to be protected and thats it. Culture and traditions will always change. Luckily this country is founded to seperate itself from all cultures in the interest of keeping everyone free to live how they choose.

If we didnt protect culture and traditions. Rape, incest, and pedophilia would still be illegal.

I am a teacher and this kind of crap infuriates me! We are paid to protect our students, who for the most part of a school year spend more time with us teachers than their parents. First thing we learn as teachers is "in loco parentis" where we are trusted to be the parents for the school day. This idiot just gives a black eye to the profession. All child molestors are the scum of the earth, and in the prisons they are seen as the lowest of the low and are dealt with severely. A couple of my friends are corrections officers and tell me that sometimes Child molestors and rapists have to be removed from the general public of the jail or they end up beaten or dead. My comment too bad because Karma can be a *****!

This sums it up nicely.

Wylde1.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMGMZsKXz94"]YouTube- Yes They Deserved to Die... (Samuel L. Jackson)[/ame]

I am a teacher and this kind of crap infuriates me! We are paid to protect our students, who for the most part of a school year spend more time with us teachers than their parents. First thing we learn as teachers is "in loco parentis" where we are trusted to be the parents for the school day. This idiot just gives a black eye to the profession. All child molestors are the scum of the earth, and in the prisons they are seen as the lowest of the low and are dealt with severely. A couple of my friends are corrections officers and tell me that sometimes Child molestors and rapists have to be removed from the general public of the jail or they end up beaten or dead. My comment too bad because Karma can be a *****!

well he's not alleged of doing it to the students. Just two children.(probably kids of a friend or something...sick pos, if he did it)

Around here (Seattle-area) we call that "The Mary Kay" syndrome:cheers:. Don't like child molesters AT all...

My buddy is a guard at the prison she was at. He said that they constantly caught her doing any drugs she could get a hold of and having sex with any inmate that would have her. He said that she was one of the inmates that they were afraid to touch because of how gross she was. LOL

-
Back