Opening day ,MLB...

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Still like my Dodgers, so happy to see a sport ,that relaxes me...
Share.....

Go Padres!!
Petco+Park+2018+Pre+Opening+Day.jpg

I'm right there with you, Abodybomber! I grew up listening to, and learning the game from, Vin Scully doing the radio coverage since they moved to LA from Brooklyn in '58. As a young kid I went to my first World Series game in '59 at the Los Angeles Coliseum.

GO BLUE!

Got my 20 game package and I am ready to go. Same seats as last year. Go Braves!!!!

Blead Blue my entire life until Magic Johnson got involved with them.
He sold their tv rights to Time Warner (Spectrum). So I can no longer watch the team that I watched as a kid unless I get Time Warner, which I will never do. I grew up watching them on Ch5 or Ch11 depending on if they were home or away. Thanks to them, I have missed the last 4yrs of the dodgers. Missed Vins final year, missed their World Series run. I have officially put the curse on them until they make viewing available to ALL fans. F### the dodgers F### time warner !!!!!!!!

He sold their tv rights to Time Warner (Spectrum). So I can no longer watch the team that I watched as a kid unless I get Time Warner, which I will never do. I grew up watching them on Ch5 or Ch11 depending on if they were home or away. Thanks to them, I have missed the last 4yrs of the dodgers. Missed Vins final year, missed their World Series run. I have officially put the curse on them until they make viewing available to ALL fans. F### the dodgers F### time warner !!!!!!!!
Understand completely,...Live i n Pismo ,ESPN or Fox t.v. is limited here,..if I am lucky I get 570 Fox a.m. ..once in a while... 1280 ESPN ,is more worried about every else ,but the contract, that fell in their lap.

Another diehard Dodger fan here. Should be a fun season if Taylor and Turner pick up where they left off last year. I'm hoping Puig's discipline at the plate from last year's post season transfers to this season as well.

Wife loves the Dodgers, Me and #1 son love the Angels! 2nd and 3rd sons could give a ****. I hope Dodger stadium has its "****" together for opening day!
Angels_Dodgers_Baseball_58397.jpg-cc6c4.jpg

Even though I live in Arizona I'm a Big Colorado Rockies fan since their 1st year in 1993.Went to many games at Mile-High and Coors field. Go Rockies kick Arizona's tail..

He sold their tv rights to Time Warner (Spectrum). So I can no longer watch the team that I watched as a kid unless I get Time Warner, which I will never do. I

Hey JD, the Dodgers opening game is on ESPN at 4:00. Will that work for you?

Good grief, I don't think Oakland could give away opening day tickets! That place looks empty (granted its a huge football venue) playing the Angels who are up 4-0 so far. Big Japanese prospect got a hit first time up in the MLB regular season.

Hoping for Jays to be a contender in the east this year. Injuries (Tulowitzki and JD) already rearing their ugly heads lol.
Sanchez takes the mound tomorrow.
GO Jays!

Awful day for my Red Sox! Ahead 4-0 at beginning of 8th inning. Then let Tampa get 6 runs in 8th inning! Lost 4-6. Ugggh......

Went to Arlington today to see the Rangers lose to the Astros. 3rd pitch by Hamels, yonk! Home Run Astros. Wife is a Ranger fan, me, The New York Yankees!

This is the first year since 2011 that I will not be going to the Cards home opener or have season tickets With my son away at college I just don’t have the desire. The way they got it handed to them by the Mets today didn’t help any either

Wife loves the Dodgers, Me and #1 son love the Angels! 2nd and 3rd sons could give a ****. I hope Dodger stadium has its "****" together for opening day!
Angels_Dodgers_Baseball_58397.jpg-cc6c4.jpg

They failed ,so far... Giants LOOK GOOD...

-
Back