-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
274   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE: Large selection and variety of mostly 68-74 correct original Mopar Hardware. Nuts, Bolts, Screws, Clips, and Fasteners of all kinds. Most prices range from $1 to $15 per fastener, depending on condition, availability, and quantity purchased. Post or PM with your needs. Shipping prices will be figured from Pa 17086.

3-22hardware (1).jpg

3-22hardware.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for the spare tire hardware for a 67-76 A body.

Attachments

• tire hold.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 463
  • cudas 001.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 430
I need four original radiator hold down bolts for my 67 Dart. Shoot me a PM and let me know if you have them.

Looking for the spare tire hardware for a 67-76 A body.
I have everything but the cup but need to know what length bolt you need which depends on the spare you are using PM me

Looking for the same thing, A-Body 1969 jack hardware. Thank You Webby.
I have everything but the cup but need to know what length bolt you need which depends on the spare you are using PM me

I need four original radiator hold down bolts for my 67 Dart. Shoot me a PM and let me know if you have them.
PM sent

Looking for the spring that holds bumper jack down. 1970 Dart, zip 97141
PM sent

I also have a large variety of original small brackets, switches, relays, wiring etc. so post or message with your needs. message for prices on these pieces

Last edited:
I'm looking for the clips that hold the linkage (inside the door) for a remote driver side mirror for my 74 Duster. Also would like the correct screws for the rubber molding that goes around the doors. I don't think they are push pins.

I need a pair of A body hood hinge bolts. One is lost and the other is not original. Will buy a set of four if you that's what you have. PM me with details.

I need a pair of A body hood hinge bolts. One is lost and the other is not original. Will buy a set of four if you that's what you have. PM me with details.
I would need to know the thread size and length you are trying to match as well as the washer diameter, i have seen different ones used in different years

I'm looking for the clips that hold the linkage (inside the door) for a remote driver side mirror for my 74 Duster. Also would like the correct screws for the rubber molding that goes around the doors. I don't think they are push pins.
message sent

I would need to know the thread size and length you are trying to match as well as the washer diameter, i have seen different ones used in different years

4C0B7A1E-AC17-42FA-8B08-A16F03491E04_zpscvi4mfqr.jpg

It's a 5/16-18 bolt with self tapping threads at the end. One inch long from bottom of head to tip. Captured flat washer is 3/4" diameter.

4C0B7A1E-AC17-42FA-8B08-A16F03491E04_zpscvi4mfqr.jpg

It's a 5/16-18 bolt with self tapping threads at the end. One inch long from bottom of head to tip. Captured flat washer is 3/4" diameter.
Yes i have those. Message sent with payment info

I'm looking for the bracket that holds the drivers side remote mirror cables inside the door on my 72 Demon. Hope you can help, PM me.

Would you have the long screws that hold the rear, side metal panels on a '69 Barracuda? I'm talking about the long triangular rear, side metal metal panels, screws go above the rear seat back near the headliner. I can send pics of the area.

thanks,
treblig

I
Would you have the long screws that hold the rear, side metal panels on a '69 Barracuda? I'm talking about the long triangular rear, side metal metal panels, screws go above the rear seat back near the headliner. I can send pics of the area.
treblig
I parted a few of those years ago but don't remember what particular screws that position takes. I should have a pic of the exact one you need and or some type of deminsions as i have over 100 different kind of screws available. Let me know if you can figure out what it is exactly and i will gladly check availability for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back