Out with the 440

-
yea, they can a b***h to work on even with a small block in there.. and I agree, no cutting!! I wish I was nearby bud, you need someone to assist!
Thanks.I'm gonna fix that bolt problem.I'm cutting the end of the header and using a v clamp

I don't see why a high dollar header has the bolt holes in the dumbest spot
I have the same basic thing with my headers on the small block - two bolts low and even from side to side - easy peasy, one on top on of each header flange -- horrible to get at - stoopidrasafrakastinkin'#$%^*:mad: :BangHead::BangHead:

I'll have to take a brake .Trailer transit dangled a carrot in fromy of my face!

V bands are so much better, had them put on my super comps on my 440 in my 72 sat. As long as they get welded right never need a gasket, course my first time using them on my srt4 i just put the two ends together without having part of the pipe slide inside the other flange of the v band

I just got off the phone with Turbo Action and they suggested 17905t converter. 859.00.They are close to PTC.3500 stall with TA and 4500 with PTC .I'm liking the 3500 for street use. I can loosen it up with a 150 shot when this time comes :)

-
Back