Overcome with "emulsion"

-

Sport 360

MOPAR Lover
Reaction score
The people in the blue car had a 5 gallon bucket of paint on the back seat when they had the accident.

Attachments

• securedownload1.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 392
  • securedownload2.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 388
  • securedownload3.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 382
  • securedownload4.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 376
Huh?.....Worth the wait for the pictures....if this does not make you smile something is wrong with you.....

Not that accidents are funny but that looks quite hilarious :D

!!great!!

dnyh37.gif

looks like 4 people in the car plus at least 2 buckets of paint. What a mess...go find some water quick. :)

More proof that the laws of physics can't be violated. A friend of mine was hit head on while in a large cargo van, by someone who had died at the wheel. A large bucket of tile mastic came open and flung glue all over. That was a mess.

When I first entered the HVAC service field, one of our older vans had no bulkhead. It was a constant worry for me, solved when OSHA required them.

I build a bulkhead into a new van I was issued at my next job, and a "winter problem" ended up going on its side. It really paid off Went over about 25-30, slid to a stop on the driver side with me completely uninjured, and proceeded to crawl out the "conning tower" (passenger door.)

I have ALWAYS believed in "tyin **** down"

One time goin' up a 35 mph street, some hot sh## in a pickup pulled RIGHT out in front of me from a side lot, tromped on the loud pedal, and immediately crapped about 6 sheets of some kind of plywood right out the back!!!. I paid him back by running right over his brand new plywood!!

This was the first van I "built", a used Dodge we bought before I had the new 1T GMC I built everything, the ladder racks, the vise mount on the side, the bulkhead, and the metal shields which we just fit into the rear window gaskets behind the glass I'd guess this was about '90 or so

The vise removes "hitch receiver style" and could be replaced with a pipe vise. Built the shelves out of perf angle, and the sheet metal guys bent up pans for the bottoms.

A rack at the rear doors contained the refrigerant and Oxy / Acet outfit, so it was pretty safe.

Yeh....I know...."Pulse." Too bad they didn't work out.

Attachments

• img028cs.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 459
  • img049cs.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 439
-
Back