Paid off the house!!

-
Congrats! Ours will be done it just over a year. I can't wait, just imagining the extra money we will have to play with each month is gonna be nice. Then finish paying off the bit for the car restoration and life will be good.

Woo Hoo! What a relief that must be! I've heard that adding just 50 bucks to a home payment can save thousands in the long run.

Congratulations! If Uncle Sam would have left me at Charleston, mine would have been paid off in a couple more years. Oh well.

Congrats!! We only have a couple years left on ours, I can't wait.

Congrats!! what a great feeling huh? one of these days... or years....

Congrats!:cheers: A day for the record books 8)
Now don't let here talk you into another house payment :-D

congratulation-message.jpg

A little over 2 years for us. 8)

congratulation-message.jpg

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congradulations. We paid ours off about 5 yrs ago, but now put that money towards retirement. We don't get to write off our mortgages up here.

Congrats!!!

I took out a 30 yr mortgage about 6 yrs ago, and was paying extra principle payments each month. i got it to where I was @ 19 yrs left on the mortgage(in 6 yrs) and just refinanced into a 15 yr mortgage @ a nice low, fixed rate. Now, pay some extra principle payments and get this place payed off in, hopefully, about 8 or 9 years, just in time for an early retirement,

FF

Well if you live in a place where you have to pay property tax, you never really own your own home, you merely rent it from the state. If you don't believe this, skip a few property tax payments and see what happens.

Well if you live in a place where you have to pay property tax, you never really own your own home, you merely rent it from the state. If you don't believe this, skip a few property tax payments and see what happens.

You have a very good point there!

That's true! We paid ours off this month too. Yea!!! Congrats Tracy.

-
Back