Painless wire harness install (MORE PROGRESS)

-
Yes I remember in the beginning you thought you couldn't do it. I knew you could though because of the quality of work that you had already done to that car!! Yeah that controller is an easy fix though! Call them up and ride their *** to get you the new one! :argue:

sucks. i wanted to drive the car to work monday. i been talking mad **** at work about how bad my car is. my boss drives a fox body 5.0 that is bone stock and he thinks that **** is the fastest thing on 4 wheels. i wanna take him for a ride and peel his face off. lol. gonna make him piss himself.

sucks. i wanted to drive the car to work monday. i been talking mad **** at work about how bad my car is. my boss drives a fox body 5.0 that is bone stock and he thinks that **** is the fastest thing on 4 wheels. i wanna take him for a ride and peel his face off. lol. gonna make him piss himself.

Be careful, he might get jealous and look for reasons to let you go..... haha :D

Damn nice work, man! I have never seen such precision wiring. It reminds me of what aircraft wiring looks like.

Absolutely beautiful all around. The engine bay is remarkable. My plan when I get to pulling the motor and doing the body is to have minimal visible wiring. Great work!!!!

well DERALE confirmed that the fan controller i bought is junk. They are saying that it has to have a failed connection inside. I will say that they are standing behind there products. They are next day airing me a new one free of charge in good faith that i will send the old one back to them. they are even paying the return freight. the tech guy asked me several questions and confirmed that i had it installed correctly. sucks that i have to get a new one and install it but its a breath of fresh air to get some damn customer service.

Derale goes on my (short) list of proper customer service companies! I'm not using their products right now, but you can bet I will be. Sucks that you got a defective unit, but if someone not in this group had gotten it we would never have known about their good service.

BC

-
Back