which color do you like the best

• Green / Grey

Votes: 60 48.0%
  • Green / Black

Votes: 65 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
I give two thumbs up for Green/Grey......But prefer F7 Dark Green C7 Plum Crazy....but that's just me

I'm kinda partial to the greeen & black combo!!!:glasses7:

Attachments

• BassPro2011.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 131
  • Wojacks Farm.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Coffee& Cars01.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 132
Also check out a 74 mopar color; G8 Deep Serwood Irid. It's a really cool green. I've shot it before and really liked the color. If you use that shade of green though, I change my vote to Black. Some colors work better with each other that some others.
Get some paint chips and stare at them everywhere you go for a week. By then the colors and the car will tell you what to do.[/QUOTE]

2X
My mom's 73 Imperial is the Sherwood and it is a deep dark green.
A very pretty color for a green.
If you go with something that dark, I would change my vote to black.

Thanks for all the input still a pretty close poll. I will be going to my local parts store and getting some paint chips and look at them over the next couple of days.

I voted green/grey. One thing to consider when chosing black is you HAVE to have a perfect body. Black, while showing every spec of dirt, also shows EVERY flaw in the body. Something to conisder...

Good luck!

Really interested in your decision , not knowing your exact choice for the green made it a tough pick but if your going to get a lot of driving pleasure out of the car I myself like the green/grey combo ,because black shows everything.

6pakattack,
Is that the color of your car. I really do like that color and that will look really good with the grey

Yes it was the color of my Dart I sold before moving here to Melbourne !! Got my current Dart that I'm working on that I really want to repaint just like that one !!:cheers:

After Cruising the Coast next week I'm taking ot to the body shop and going with the Green and grey I plan on driving this little wagon alot and you all are right about the black color showing up everything. I'm think I will be also going to look into the med glaypso paint.

-
Back