Paint!! With PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
well the day finally came!!!! the Dart is in paint!!!!!! Woot woot:happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10:

The color is PBM tungsten blue metallic

What do you all think?

I used all ppg
k38 2coats with blocking in between.
deltron 2000 dbc 4xcoats
concepts clear 2021 2xcoats

What do you all think?

painted1.JPG

painted2.JPG

painted3.JPG

painted4.JPG

painted5.JPG

painted6.JPG

painted7.JPG

Color and car look awsome. Now time to get it back together, get it on the road and to show it off.

Very strong but subtle color! I like it.

I guess that you get to know a sanding block and 2000 grit paper really well?

If you think it looks in the booth, wait until you see it in the sun. Are you going with a White stripe ?

If you think it looks in the booth, wait until you see it in the sun. Are you going with a White stripe ?

silver stripe
she wanted reflective sliver but I didn't have the dough to fork out for house of kolors reflective paint. The normal paint (with primer and clear) was over a grand. I am going to get a sliver one from challengergary.

when it hits the sun it is going to POP. all the metallic will look amazing.

Dude that is sweet!

Too bad I'm on the other side of the state...would really love to either learn the ins and outs of body/paint work, or just pay you to do it for me!

:cheers:

I am amazed at how few people over here in eastern WA have a paint shop they'd recommend. I was going to go to the local community college and take some classes in body and paint, but the last couple quarters, they have canceled them.

This is my desired outcome:

possible-paint-scheme.jpg

cool looking concept

too bad because this summer thats all I am doing paint and body for people. Most likely into next fall untill I go to boot camp.

Sweet, send another pic when it's outside...
C

Looking good Ross,I guess the schooling,learning is paying off for you!Yes,an outside pic. when you get it back together is a must!Great job!:cheers:

o you guys will see plenty of outside pics! (as soon as it stops raining...)

Suweet,you really did a awesome job!!! and the color is great also!!! congradulations...well done! :cheers:

-
Back