-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 bee

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I have a complete 1965 Barracuda that I am parting out. The car has been off the road since 1980. The body is very rusty but the frame rails and radiator support look good. Looks to be all original. It has a 273 HP motor and automatic trans with 86000 miles. The motor last ran 2 years ago, but now it's locked up from sitting.

The car has power steering, power drum brakes, factory underdash AC, Bucket seats, automatic floor shifter. All the glass is there.

Let me know what you need, The car is in Long Island NY

Here are some pictures

1965 barracuda 007.jpg

1965 barracuda 008.jpg

1965 barracuda 013.jpg

1965 barracuda 015.jpg

pm me a price on quarters, fenders and a passanger door.

Thanks
Joe

Am interested in the armrest bases/pads and steering column shipped to 22657

Interested in your motor..complete with carb, throttle linkage, etc...what part of NY are you in?

I-ooking for a spare tire Goodyear Power Cushion 7.00 x 13 black or whitewall tire. The tire needs to be good to mint condition.

How does it look on this one?

Regards

Ulf

thats one of those cars some one probably wanted to buy 20 years ago and the owner said naaa i dont wanna sell it im going to fix it up some day,, we call that a some day car,,,,what a shame to let it go like that

I hate some day cars! The owners always think they are still worth what they paid for them 20 years ago & "were going to restore it some day" even when they look like this one. :disgust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back