[SOLD] Parting 1975 Dart 2-door, Slant 6,disc brake, sway bar, etc.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
LCAs are $200 for the pair. I have 2 instrument clusters, a '73 pictured above for $25 and the '75 cluster that came with the car (ammeter needle broken, voltage limiter missing, unsure of operation) $40. The front bumper is $75.

Would you be willing to ship the bumper.

Wheels 'n tires SOLD!

How 'bout the rest of this stuff. The front brakes look like the rotors, pads & calipers were replaced not too long ago. Make me some offers!

please pm me the price for the passengers side front fender marker light, "dart" and "swinger" fender emblems shipped to 55444. thanks

I'll be at Mopars at the Valley on Saturday if someone wants me to bring any parts there.

REVISED PRICES:

Hood: $100
Grille: $100
Disc Brakes: $250
Sway Bar: $60

Let me know what you need by Friday AM and I'll bring it on Saturday!

Brakes are sold.

Engine, trans, rear sale pending.

Does anyone want any other parts off this car? Make me an offer!

One last try before it goes to the boneyard! The following parts are still available:

Hood ('69 Barracuda anyone?)
Header panel
Grille
Front Bumper
Rear Bumper
Windshield
Rear Window
Instrument cluster (incomplete)
Glove box door (w/key & matching trunk lock)
22" Radiator
Radiator Shroud
7 Blade Fan
Red Side Marker
Driver's door mirror (nice)
Armrests
Door Panels
Dash pad (decent)

plus some other small things that I'm probably forgetting or overlooking.

No reasonable offer refused! I'll consider some unreasonable offers, too!
I prefer not to have to ship the big stuff. Thanks FABO and everyone who purchased stuff so far!

Is any of this stuff still available? I may be interested in AC stuff and bumpers. Where are you located?

Hello just saw your add' I'm in need of guides for the glass on the driver door I think they are covered on felt and are down ti tne door , I apologize its late and brain shut off a couple hourrs ago I can't recall what the damn things are called, thanks oh one more thing how about a pwr strng pulley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back