bumper braces
hood
trunklid "fastback"
front valance
hubcaps
more misc parts left over...........

Located in Middletown , Ohio
Donnie

If you have pulled the quarter glass, how about the window regulators. (for the quarter glass). Also the rear glass chrome. I one who is trying to go from race to street mode.

No chrome around the back glass , I want to keep the stainless around the side glass .
Regulators are for sale , but I want to get my old ones back in my 68 1st and use these as a guide if I struggle with re-assembly /
Donnie

Do you have a the left rear window glass . Some low life just broke mine. I have a '68 fast back but i think they are the same. What say you

Thanks

Ed

back glass sold
all seats sold
bumpers sold
steering column sold
horns sold
trunk hinges sold
header panel and grill assy sold
wiring harness sold
bumper jack sold
drivers seatbelt retractor sold
sale pending on dash assy
sale pending on top trunk trim

door panels " dark blue" good shape "fastback"
kick panels
K-member drum to drum /6 car
7 1/4" rear
driveshaft
bumper braces
hood
trunklid "fastback"
front valance
hubcaps
more misc parts left over...........

Located in Middletown , Ohio
Donnie

ill take pics Thursday of glass and door panels, worked late and back in early ............
I have another guy asking about quarter glass & regulator , once I check it out & get back with him. I'll let you know
Thanks
Donnie ,

I am pulling my hair out trying to find 67-72 A-Body 340/360 Motor Mount Brackets - just the brackets not the isolators. Would you happen to have any laying around? Thanks.

Sorry , Dash is long gone........... I have a few things I'm keeping off the parts car until my 68 Cuda is finished . Which I'm hoping is before the Nats..........
Thanks
Donnie

How much for the hood hinges and the metal interior panel that runs under the right rear window up the the rear glass? Interested in the rear glass if not sold.

Guys.......
frame rails were rotted , all glass is gone ,
I'm saving that section of right quarter until mine is done just in case I need it.
For now , all is gone until my 68 Cuda is finished , then there is only a few parts
I do have the cowl for sale now , no firewall
Donnie

Anything left of your parts cars? if so, I would be interested in grill inserts for my 68.

Donnie I'm interested in the hood if you are willing to ship to Anthony, Ks 67003 or if gray hound is an option there is one in Wichita, Ks. Let me know.

Thanks
Sean

Looking for front armrest bases that are not shot, any good?

do you still have the backup light assemblies? Pm me.

About the only thing I have for sale right now off the car is the trunk lid.... $50 and I can bring to Columbus in a few weeks
I had the cowl sold but I need to contact the buyer again.....
backup light assemblies were junk , lenses were ok for a driver . Armrest would need a rechrome , but I would need to double check for cracks etc , Im sure they are cracked some .
Donnie

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back