-
Status
Not open for further replies.

funnycar farmer

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
In the coming month's I'll be partially parting out a '65 Barracuda. This car will be transformed into an altered wheelbase car, so quite a bit of odds and ends, and some hard to find parts are going to find their way into the for sale ads. The complete front suspension assembly is already spoken for, but most all of the interior, seats, trim,rear axle, heater, etc.. will be available. Won't happen for a bit of time. PM me with needs, I'll let you know condition, etc..

Thanks alot!!

Dale

Hi...I'd be interested in the rear if it is a 3:23 Sure grip.
Thanks

I AM NEW HERE SO BE PATIENT.
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR THE FRONT SEATS AND IF THE FLOOR OF THE TRUNK BELOW THE TIRE IS IN GOOND SHAPE WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO CUT IT OUT AND SHIP IT.
ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. :smile:

Sorry to be so quiet. The car is still together, for the moment. Had to pull off to complete other pending projects, but now, with sponsors on board, and Chrysler's interest in the project, I'll be digging into it pretty soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Oh, in addition, for sure, the column and steering will remain with the car, in a unique twist to the build, being adapted to a GM Saginaw steering box hung off the front framerail, so it will not be listed.

Thanks again!

Dale Snoke

Trying to re-kindle this old post. We're starting back up on this project, and I still have contacts. The car/parts have not disappeared. I'll just keep using this thread to post up the parts as they become available. I'll be building around the existing 273 drivetrain, so its going to stay for awhile. Front and rear seats, lap belts, rear fold down, will be the first to be sold. I'll get better pics soon. Will not have any need for these parts...
Thanks.
Dale
http://public.fotki.com/teddisnoke/gug/

The car resides either at the shop in Pomona, CA, or our home, in Glendora.

I need the metal splash shields/plates. Need the one behind the headlight and the one in frt of the door hinge. I only need one of each. Would prefer with the original rubber pieces on it but not required. Email me please. Also looking for the same for 62 -66 Dodge and Plymouth A bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back