-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treblig

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Parting out '68 FB Cuda in Corpus Christi, Texas. Willing to sell whole body with or without doors and deck lid. No front suspension or K frame. Glass is not for sale because shipping would be difficult. Front and Rear glass trim will be sold separately (it's very nice). Rear end will be sold separately unless you want to pay extra. This is a factory console automatic. Here are some prices. Car will be advertised locally as well.

Whole car (body with deck lid, hood, fenders and doors, steering column. No interior) - $1150 PLUS SHIPPING More pics on request. Make offer
Body only (no doors, glass, hood, deck lid or fenders) -$800 Make offer
IF BODY DOESN'T SELL I WILL PART IT OUT (as much as I hate to).
hood - $125 Make offer
fenders - $225 each Make offer
front valence -$175 Make offer
deck lid - $250 Make offer
doors (stripped) - $100 each Make Offer
doors complete (without panel) - $145 each Make offer
I'm new at this so if any of the prices are way off just let me know and maybe we can work something out. They stopped making these bodies long ago. If somebody has a rust bucket with a good drive train and interior this would be a very good candidate for a transplant. It does have some rust here and there but I have seen MUCH, MUCH WORSE. ALL PRICES "PLUS SHIPPING"

I will be posting many, many parts that came with this car.

PS - Please let me know if I have UNDERPRICED anything...THANKS FABO
treblig

Attachments

• DSC02247.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,164
  • DSC02246.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 1,147
  • DSC02245.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 1,114
  • DSC02255.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,096
  • DSC02254.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 1,148
  • DSC02253.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,138
  • DSC02252.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 1,096
  • DSC02250.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 1,122
  • DSC02249.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 1,141
  • DSC02248.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 1,130
Title?

Fender tag pic?

how much previous body work and/or rust?

B-fanone,

Yes I have a title and I have the fender tag but after I got the car home and did some checking I found that the title seems to be for a '67 and the fender tag is for a '68. From all the parts on the car I'm pretty sure it's a '68. It's been sitting for a long time and I have the sales receipt from the seller. I think a new title costs about $75 and if you gave me a refundable deposit I would get a title for you. Otherwise I will part the car out, it's a shame but I don't need another project. It currently has a 8 1/4 rear which I was planning on selling separately but we'll see. Also came with a set of aluminum wheels (look like 10" in the rear and skinnys up front.) Also plan to sell separately.

Treblig

Title?

Fender tag pic?

Sent you my e-mail address (private message) yesterday so you could get a pic of the fender tag and pics of the inside of fenders and quarter panel, truck area and floors. Haven't seen an e-mail from you. Floors are pretty solid except for one small spot. Trunk (spare tire) area is rust free (amazing). Fenders have very very little rust. Saw a patch on driver's lower quarter. Roof rails are nice. Looked inside the bottom of passenger door and it was clean and dry minor surface trust (I have pics).

Treblig

Title?

Fender tag pic?

You wanted to know about rust. Yes it has some (very little). It's amazing. Three of the pics are the bottom of the inside of the passenger door. You know, where they all rust out. The floors are pretty solid, the only real bad spot is just under the gas pedal there's spot where it rusted through maybe an 1 1/2 in diameter (it's so small it doesn't even show up in the pic) . There is also a patch where the passenger put his feet (on the floorboard) all the rest of the floor looks pretty good. Some of the other pics are the trunk area top and bottom. No rust through anywhere. I've seen FB Cuda's with these areas completely GONE being patched back together. This one is mostly there and won't require a year of work and lots of money. The roof rail is EXCELLENT!!! It's a great transplant body shell!! I also have pics of the inside of the fenders (very nice)!!
Hope this helps,
treblig

Attachments

• DSC02381.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 992
  • DSC02364.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 984
  • DSC02372.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 954
  • DSC02371.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 931
  • DSC02370.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 955
  • DSC02368.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 1,007
  • DSC02307.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,005
  • DSC02367.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 962
  • DSC02387.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 967
  • DSC02385.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,026
If you do cut it up I want the rear valance.

OK Redfish, If I cut it up you have dibs on the rear valence. I'll contact you if/when it happens.

Thanks,
Treblig

I was told that these are '67 fenders. Price change $260 each plus shipping. But they will work on a '68 or '69.

Thanks,
Treblig

OK....another update. Now this is going to sound weird but here goes. I bought this car '68 FB Cuda. The guy I bought it from said it was a '68. I had no reason not to believe him and he had the title. After I brought the car home I checked the title against the fender tag and the VIN didn't match. Some one decoded the fender tag and it's a '68 so I advertised it as a '68. Someone saw pics of the fenders and said the fenders were '67 fenders. Well I was checking out the car this afternoon and found another tag on the driver's door post. Had I know that there were two tags I would have checked. Anyway the tag on the door post (hinge side) matches the title. So I must have a '67 FB Cuda and I have the correct title. Earlier someone had asked if I had the title and to be honest I said "no" because the title I had didn't match the fender tag. But now I can say that I do have the title and it matches the door post tag which is more important than the fender tag since fenders are easily replaced. That's it, sorry for any confusion but the car is still for sale and the body is still in very good condition for a '67 FB. It also came with two different grilles "67 and '68 which made even more confusing???

Thanks,
Treblig

Hey.

Thanks for the info.

That looks pretty solid

We don't even call that rust down here.

If you were closer, I'd be all over that.

Really looking for a 68, though.

Hey.

Thanks for the info.

That looks pretty solid

We don't even call that rust down here.

If you were closer, I'd be all over that.

Really looking for a 68, though.

I hear you!! I own a '69 FB Cuda. I've seen many of these cars that have no floor at all, roached out quarters and roof rails that are totally gone....AND THEY STILL GET REBUILT!!! This one would be so easy and cost so much less in time and money. But O well what can you do. I did offer a guy in San Antonio free delivery but wouldn't want to drive much further.

Treblig

More exterior and interior pics.
Very solid car body!!!
Treblig

Attachments

• DSC02502.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 797
  • DSC02500.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 826
  • DSC02496.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 822
  • DSC02493.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 802
  • DSC02494.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 849
  • DSC02489.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 854
  • DSC02488.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 833
  • DSC02486.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 818
  • DSC02503.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 793
BUMP

I can't believe nobody's that nobody has notice those BAD@SS aluminum wheels in one of the pics. This car came with LBP 14 X 8 (or 10) rear wheels and 14 X 6 fronts. MATCHING SET. I plan to polish them and sell. If I was looking for a set of these I wouldn't wait.

treblig

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back