Parting out a beautiful 1968 dart grandmother survivor car.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

migsBIG

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Just got a super mint, low milage grandma 1968 dart 270 in better than usual condition. Power steering, 225/,auto, 4 door bench, cleN and spotless interior, trunk/floors/rails/inner fenders, bone stock radio assembly and more. Dash assembly and grill assembly not for sale. Will post pictures later on.

Please post what you are looking for and will reply with a price.

Thanks for the ad.

qkRick, pass fender didn't look to be good, driver side looks good, minor dings. Will inspect and give you a total.

Another note, on shipping large sheetmetal parts, they will be shipped by Grey Hound bus lines.

Hope to have a basic pics on this afternoon.

pics til i can get another camera.

66.jpg

67.jpg

68.jpg

69.jpg

front seat has some rips, but in good cond, rear in nice. $150 set, can drop off at fall fling.

Sounds good - I'll take the set. PM me to make arrangements to meet up at the Fall Fling. Thanks!

How much for the fender mounted turn signals shipped to 11746

I am interested in the sunvisors,wiper motor,under dash wiring,wiring from dash to trunk,heaterbox with blower.How much for each item?

Thanks,Jim

.........if in good shape I want the DART letters off the quarter-panels. Also would like some nice headlight rings

Vent windows, passenger side is what I need but I'll take both. The chrome is usually pitted on them.

I got a 68 cuda and I 90% sure they are the same.

Sean

Vent windows, passenger side is what I need but I'll take both. The chrome is usually pitted on them.

I got a 68 cuda and I 90% sure they are the same.

Sean

You would be wrong. Since the 4 door car has a 2 inch taller windshield, Everything in that area will be different from 2 door coupes.

Just a silly question from the cheap seats here, but if it's a mint survivor low mileage grandma car ............ why are you parting it out???

Okay, I'm going to work now. :-D

Thanks redfish for the 4dr vs 2dr information. Dang...

Just a silly question from the cheap seats here, but if it's a mint survivor low mileage grandma car ............ why are you parting it out???

cause the fees cost more than the car, and i need alot of parts for my car.

fender, seats, lowerpads, kick panel were all sold.

steering wheel is $150
tail light harness $40
driver side tail light and bezel, no buckets $35
rear bumper is straight, but has surface rust. Ship to you would be $110 total.

100_6125.jpg

have parts list in interior section of sale section

If the dash radio and glove box plastic bezels has decent chrome and finish I would be interested in those parts.

Edit: Sorry just seen you are keeping the dash

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back