-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparfan68

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Contact seller
i have a new in the box energy suspention hyper flex kit for sale new in box part # 518104 r. $100.00 + shipping.a also a used carter afb carberator part #1911 9637 sa it looks to be in good working condition i got this in with some other stuff i got from a guy a while back i dont know what size it is for sure but the guy said it he thought it was a 650 its a little dirty but as you can see in pics the butterflys open very easy it has an electric choke on it. i dont know alot about carbs but if you have any questions just pm me and ile try to answer thanks $50.00 shipped anywhere in usa

Attachments

• DSCN1615.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 717
  • DSCN1613.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 732
  • DSCN1612.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 709
  • DSCN1616.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 720
  • DSCN1617.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 707
  • DSCN1618.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 705
upadte the carter carb has been sold !!!!!! but the the hyper flex kit is still for sale

How much for delivery of the suspension system to Sydney Australia?

im sorry but i dont ship outside usa. i have shipped out of this country in the past a few times but its alot of trouble.

no the customs forms i dont mind last year i sold some car parts to guy in canada it was picked for an aparrent random search before goin into canada got very delayed in shipping to the buyer i had to hear from buyer "wheres my parts" " have you shipped them yet" ect. so i dont wanna have to go thru that again. thats why i have chosen not to ship out of the country. im sorry i hope everyone understands i dont know if this was a rare acurance or not but once was enough for me.

no the customs forms i dont mind last year i sold some car parts to guy in canada it was picked for an aparrent random search before goin into canada got very delayed in shipping to the buyer i had to hear from buyer "wheres my parts" " have you shipped them yet" ect. so i dont wanna have to go thru that again. thats why i have chosen not to ship out of the country. im sorry i hope everyone understands i dont know if this was a rare acurance or not but once was enough for me.

I think that was a rare occurance. I've had tons'o'stuff shipped from the States, and never had a problem. I usually get things shipped USPS...I know the other carriers can be a "Pain-In-The-A**."

Your customer from Canada should have apologized to you after discovering that it wasn't your fault. Some people,eh? :angry7:

i had shipped several thing to canada before that and never had a problem. and im not mad at the guy he got upset he probably thought i was trying to rip him off. it all worked out though he was happy with his parts once they finally arrived. but as the old saying goes "once bitten twice shy"

Don't ship FedEx to Canada, only USPS. I got stuck with a brokerage fee that the buyer said was my problem. What up, eh? I got hosed...

That brokerage fee is all bullshit. All that is, is the private shipping company collecting the Goods and Services Tax, (aka GST) and provincial taxes (if applicable) for the government. They base their fee on the value of the goods being shipped. It is one of the biggest hidden costs of shipping. Anybody that imports into Canada once is bitten by that, after that, they use USPS. No fees, just the taxes.
Too late for you, but that brokerage fee is a buyer problem - not a seller problem.
USPS and Canada Post is the way to go.
Daryl

That brokerage fee is all bullshit. All that is, is the private shipping company collecting the Goods and Services Tax, (aka GST) and provincial taxes (if applicable) for the government. They base their fee on the value of the goods being shipped. It is one of the biggest hidden costs of shipping. Anybody that imports into Canada once is bitten by that, after that, they use USPS. No fees, just the taxes.
Too late for you, but that brokerage fee is a buyer problem - not a seller problem.
USPS and Canada Post is the way to go.
Daryl

Not quite..I have been hit with brokerage fee three times in the last couple of years....once on a warranty claim that the dealer wouldn't handle (he is in Ontario so beware..) so in the end, the company backed it's product..it wasn't taxes plus a charge for the collection if the fee. I my experence, it depends where it crosses the border.

If you look through the import fors there are items that havce no duty like Camera Equipment.

the only times I have problems are the private shippers like UPS and Fedex..

Just my 2 cents..or a dime now..

Grassy

Not quite..I have been hit with brokerage fee three times in the last couple of years....once on a warranty claim that the dealer wouldn't handle (he is in Ontario so beware..) so in the end, the company backed it's product..it wasn't taxes plus a charge for the collection if the fee. I my experence, it depends where it crosses the border.

If you look through the import fors there are items that havce no duty like Camera Equipment.

the only times I have problems are the private shippers like UPS and Fedex..

Just my 2 cents..or a dime now..

Grassy
yeah thats some of the stuff that scares me about shipping to other countries im already losing money on the item im selling now from whati pad for it so if i got hit with one of those fees thats more money out of my pocket and it delays it for the person buying it so its a loose loose in my eyes im sorry if peple disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back