-
Status
Not open for further replies.

deputydodge

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Any one in the forum that bought parts from Gold Member RALIEGH ROCKET (aka Richard Nance) but did not recieve what they paid for ????? My son and I paid him for some parts in December 2010 and all we have received are excuses. My parents died and then my grandpa and now last month it was my house burned down and I'm gonna send it man I swear it is packed up in my trunk.
If you bought anything and did not get it contact me and I'll give his cell phone # .
Yes I'm ticked off my 16 year old son worked his tail off to save and buy his parts from this thief.

SORRY ABOUT THE RANT BUT CAN YA BLAME ME, WHAT A SCUMBAG

DEPUTY DODGE

well maybe it all did happen? but if u find out that all that didnt happen then i would give a -Feedback Score or ask for ur cash back and if u get nothing well idk that what happens when ur not face to face good luck not all of us are like that man i hope all this gos ur way man just so we know what did u buy and didnt get

This is not the first time he has caused problems here on FABO.

if it has been that long and still no parts than you need to take action (if its not already to late).

how did you pay? paypal? if so, file a dispute and get your money back.

or did you pay by money order? if so....you should be able to file fraud charges.

he will either be forced to produce documentation stating that the goods had been shipped out in a timely fashion and that the reason they did not arrive was due to the shipping company .......if he has no documentation....then he is screwed.

at the very least, talk of fraud or bringing the law into the situation , or letting it be known that his reputation with fabo will forever be tarnished if he is to chose not to make the situation right...... it will atleast put a fire under his *** to get on the ball.

If his "excuses" hold any truth....I hope things are going ok for him and that everything is going to be fine. But he still needs to make right on his deal. 6 months of waiting on parts is just ridiculous!

Any person that would post naked pictures of his girl friend is some one that I would not be doing business with......

Any one in the forum that bought parts from Gold Member RALIEGH ROCKET (aka Richard Nance) but did not recieve what they paid for ?????

If you bought anything and did not get it contact me and I'll give his cell phone # .
Yes I'm ticked off my 16 year old son worked his tail off to save and buy his parts from this thief.

SORRY ABOUT THE RANT BUT CAN YA BLAME ME, WHAT A SCUMBAG

DEPUTY DODGE

I wouldn't blame you if you posted his phone # for everyone to see. Maybe we could ALL give him a call and see where your son's parts are.

Any person that would post naked pictures of his girl friend is some one that I would not be doing business with......

Yep, pretty slimy IMO

I bought some door panels off him about the same time, and recieved the same excuses.
He did promptly refund my money when the parts were apparently lost in shipping.

a-hole, post his cell # i will be giving him a call. Post where he lives as well so we can try to get his home #. It would be nice to put his name number etc on to an adult website mailing list!

What sux the most is your kid didnt get the parts he needed and spent hard earned money on... What parts does he need ?

-RPM

Call me old school , But if I sell parts to any member here I take pictures of me boxing it up and post them to keep the buyer updated daily!! It's way to easy to do...
I get worried when I don't hear from some one I am buying from after a week because I have been bitten twice and sent a carb that a member that needed a carb right away to get his car running never to see or hear from him again....
If I say it hit the mail it did!!!... if it did not I jump in and pm the buyer the next day...
Sounds like he just needed some cash for the weekend and did not intend on sending the part............. X2 on what RPM said, what parts did he spend his hard earned money on he needed ?

I haven't had any dealings with him so I'm safe. But I have had several of the deals the other way though. Person wants parts, send pictures, prices and shipping quotes. Oh yea your parts and prices are right on and just what I need. Then the tell me to pm my address and the check will be in mail. Just another kind of scammer. Mostly newbys.

I'm betting that if he ever comes back here a few members are going to jump him and maybe just maybe a couple Mods. I had a go at him over those pictures of his supposed GF at least I think it was a girl and his BS attitude.:twisted:

I don't see what some people were drooling over....his girlfriend was not exactly a trophy in my opinion.

takes a special person to post up nude pictures of their own girlfriend too.

that and the few spats he has been in and bad things he has had to say about some of our top members gave me a bad first impression from the get go.

Come on Raleigh Rocket, we know you see this.

Do the right thing and make your deal good, one way or the other.

Stuff happens, but you need to do the right thing.

We will be waiting.

well, it is not the point of him posting the pics of her, but says what type of trash she is to know he is posting them. then again, she probably works at a " massage place in the big city".lol

Damn I hate to hear stuff like that. It makes it hard for honest sellers. Again, please post the parts you bought and someone here might be able to help.

What was comical was there was alot of folks that were drooling over those pictures.....

Hey!
I wasn't exactly drooling..... but it was puddling up in the corners of my mouth however.:mrgreen:

Nice legs dustergal!!!:heart:

Thank you to all from my family, as to the parts we did not get I have already obtained replacements so thanks again to all for your concerns an offers. If the fabo staff are able they are welcome to review the post so the facts can be verified, I understand some may not believe my story.

The parts were a/c compressor and hardware and a tail light harness to the toon of $70.00.
We have all the parts needed now except for the new dash pad and seat covers, oh and the 440 Ryan wants, but the 440 will be when he can handle it not before.

Well we are off to Oklahoma for 2 weeks so Ya'll take care

THANK YOU AGAIN ALL OF YOU, YOU ARE WHY THEY SAY CAR PEOPLE ARE THE BEST

THANKS
DeputyDodge

I have an idea someone should post his girlfriends pics all over the net to tech him a lessen,only if what he says is a LIE.Sorry for your miss fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back