pass that test.

-

kahuna1949

Reaction score
A Virginia State trooper pulled a car over on I-64 about 2 miles south of the Virginia/ West Virginia State line. When the trooper asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver said he was a Juggler and was on his way to do a show at the Shrine Circus. He didn't want to be late.

The trooper told the driver he was fascinated by juggling and said if the driver would do a little juggling for him then he wouldn't give him a ticket. He told the trooper he had sent his equipment ahead and didn't have anything to juggle. The trooper said he had some flares in the trunk and asked if he could juggle them.

The juggler said he could, so the trooper got 5 flares, lit them and handed them to him. While the man was juggling, a car pulled in behind the patrol car. A drunken good old boy traveling from Tennessee got out, watched the performance, then went over to the patrol car, opened the rear door and got in.

The trooper observed him and went over to the patrol car, opened the door asking the drunk what he thought he was doing. The drunk replied, “You might as well take my *** to jail, cause there ain't no way I can pass that test.

That is very funny.

Guy gets pulled over for speeding, and tells the rookie trooper that he is an escaped convict with a body in the trunk and a pistol in the glove compartment So he better call his supervisor. The trooper cuffs the man to his bumper on the curb and anxiously calls his boss to come out. Supervisor shows up and searches the car, no body, no warrant, and no pistol. The guy cuffed to the bumper yells to the supervisor, "I bet he told you I was speeding too, eh?"

I've heard the second one, a long time ago, still funny

Now the FIRST one, THAT's funny!!!

A woman was on a fishing trip with her husband. Early one morning, while her husband was sleeping in, she took the boat out into the middle of the lake and relaxed in the early morning sunshine and read a book. Pretty soon, a Lake Patrol boat pulled up next to the boat, and the Patrol Officer asked the woman for her fishing license. "Fishing license? But I'm not fishing!" the woman protested. The officer pointed at the fishing poles in the boat, and said, "I'm sorry, ma'am, but you've got the equipment with you. Either you produce a license, or I'm going to have to issue you a citation and confiscate the equipment and the boat!" The woman looked at the officer for a moment, then said, "If you do, then I'm going to tell everyone that you raped me out here!" The officer sputtered for a moment, and then said, "But that's not true! I never touched you!" The woman smiled, and said "But you've got the equipment!"

-
Back