Patch panels

-

bambino

Reaction score
Anybody know a good place for finding rear patch panels for a 66 Valiant, i've been searching high and low and keep coming up with nothing. I knew it was a bit of a challange to find old Mopar parts but boy! i had no idea. I also need a windshield, i'll bet that is gonna be real fun. LOL! Thanks in advance, Bambino.:blah5:

We have an auto glass dealer in town that can get the windshield and i bet you could to, there is a windshield on e-bay for 200.
I am having the same problem on rear 1/4 patches, But I have a friend with a lip roller and can make me one he said.

You should be able to find a new windshield fairly easy. I was surprised when I called a window place ant they had a couple in stock, and the price wasn't bad either. It was about 12 years ago, but if they had them then, I'm sure they should now.

You wouldn't happen to have a Link to the E-bay page would you? As for the panels if your buddy can do it have him do 2 sets 1 for you 1 for me.:toothy7:I'll have to check out our glass centers. Thanks for the help.

-
Back