People you want to meet from FABO but are to elusive or to far?

-
So many I would love to meet. Somehow a-body people are different than others. Have met many in 10 years here...having Keith 66340Sedan, his Dad Pete and their whole family in my life is a great gift. There's other members who we've shared personal things. But to answer the question, if I could I would like to meet Dusted72 Corey in person.

Cosgig, 4spdragtop, 65dartcharger Ulf, Abodybomber, waggin, Hollywood Higgs to name a few...so many more out there I can’t think of lol

Thanks Keith, kinda why I said everyone I "liked/thanked". I figure either they made me laugh, offered advice or shared similar thoughts. A good enough reason to shake their hand, or give the ladies a hug lol.
Too many to list.
Cosgig, 4spdragtop, 65dartcharger Ulf, Abodybomber, waggin, Hollywood Higgs to name a few...so many more out there I can’t think of lol

Im happy to say that I've met a good handful of you at Mopars in the Park. Of course there are many more of you I would like to meet as well. I may not agree with everyone, but life is to short to hold grudges or dislike. With that being said I honestly cant think of anyone I would not want to meet.

There's not a single board member here that I would not want to meet in person....and I have met a few in our showroom.

Aside from Mopars, I wouldn't mind meeting CudaChick1968 and/or Memike and play a few racks of pool!

I've extended the invitation to meet our fellow FABO members at some the Texas swap meets & when I've gone to out of my area swap meets. I asked them to PM me for my phone number so they could call when they were there. I've only had a few send a message & no one has ever called to meet up. I guess I'm one of the reprobates referred to in and earlier post. LMAO

There's not a single board member here that I would not want to meet in person....and I have met a few in our showroom.

Aside from Mopars, I wouldn't mind meeting CudaChick1968 and/or Memike and play a few racks of pool!
Were you at Spring Fling '07? If so, we might have met as I did talk to someone from Layson's there.

I think I was at the '07 Spring Fling, but I think we had a whole crew there that year, so it might have been me, but could've very possibly been one of the other guys. I was the one driving the showtruck that year....

I don't travel to any of the shows now-a-days. My old body just don't travel as good as it used to ;) ....and I wouldn't care if I never slept in another motel room bed as long as I live!!!!

I would like to meet the whole coffee crew. I would throw names that I think I have for people but we will just say the crew I chat with most days. All a bunch of great people. I am hoping to make it to Mopars in the Park this year.

AJ/FormS
J par
Yellow Rose
coffeetime.gif

So any one ever meet Rani? Just have not heard of any one meeting the coolest Mopar woman yet. I know @memike has hung out with members. Hell we would pay the airfare for her to go to Carlisle the Mopar Mecca of the world in July! Kind of weird and yes shoot me now!
:popcorn:

I think I was at the '07 Spring Fling, but I think we had a whole crew there that year, so it might have been me, but could've very possibly been one of the other guys. I was the one driving the showtruck that year....

I don't travel to any of the shows now-a-days. My old body just don't travel as good as it used to ;) ....and I wouldn't care if I never slept in another motel room bed as long as I live!!!!
Fair enough. Although Speed Fest is hoot! That was ther main reason I was there -

I gave a good shot at trying to get by triple R's house or at least where he works two summers ago but I just couldn't squeeze it into our trip. Hosehead got in contact with me a couple years ago I think it was when he was up here in Oregon visiting friends (and buying are good parts! LOL) and I've been down to La a couple times now and visited him while I was seeing my dad. Also I met several members here from Portland and the surrounding area. There's a local a body group that meets once a month here and there's a few members in that group and it's about 80 strong. I like meeting members it's usually a lot of mutual fun and hopefully at some point trade "danger rides!"
If a member shows up to my house on a nice day it's likely we're going to go out and fry some tires and bang some gears!:thumbsup:

I've met quite a few members already. I always try to meet up and do parts deals in person. Not always possible though. So would be great to meet those that helped provide parts for my car. All the great Mopar Minds that share so much info here. Certainly would like to meet all the coffee crew that I 'hang out' with. Top of the list would be some that have been on there a while Memike, Rani... Would love to hang out with Frank and cobble up something, but its way too f'n cold up there right now. lol

Last edited:
I have met a bunch of members (make that a bushel of bunches) and all these folks are like family to me, I miss my friend Tony Fields, he was the first member to meet, then there was Small Block, then it just kept going from there, I would say the most emotional experience meeting a member was when I met Nella, Cosgig daughter.
The hardest was the flight to go meet @FISHYPETE and @66340SEDAN way up in MN. it was a calling in me to do so.
Drove to Tennessee and met @CudaChick1968 on my way to Monster Mopar at Indy, and so so many more.
I guess there is one member we don't see here anymore is @ramcharger, up in Colorado who just got married last year is on my to do list.
One member I guess I would like to meet is @RustyRatRod , I have been very blessed in life, and this great site has brought me knowledge and gave me many smiles.

Oh, I would like to meet all the Coffee thread folks, I have met one of them :D @Ben Drinkin :thankyou: and one day I will show up at ol @halifaxhops home some time soon :thankyou:

Last edited:
Oop's @!! I really would like to meet @Joeychgo , and see what kind of fellow it takes to take this site on and run it

00014.jpg

Met a bunch here in midwest through swap meets and some local parts sales /purchases.
Thats how I originally found out about FABO....
Probably would like to meet some of the long time Mopar gurus and here some of their stories..........

Met a bunch here in midwest through swap meets and some local parts sales /purchases.
Thats how I originally found out about FABO....
Probably would like to meet some of the long time Mopar gurus and here some of their stories..........
How about Karl @krazykuda . Great guy, met him at the winter Swap meet at the Dodge dealer. (can't remember the name of the place)

-
Back