People you want to meet from FABO but are to elusive or to far?

-
@67Dart273 . Not because he is distant or elusive. I want to meet him to ask him to help me get my motor wired up correctly to do a test run on a run stand. His knowledge is outstanding and he just lives 10-15 miles away.

@67Dart273 . Not because he is distant or elusive. I want to meet him to ask him to help me get my motor wired up correctly to do a test run on a run stand. His knowledge is outstanding and he just lives 10-15 miles away.

He's a cool old fart for sure. I'd love to share some suds with him myself. I'd even buy.

Last edited:
You hear that Del, Rusty’s buyin’, that never happens!

I got a pretty good idea.
But only because he may have given up his Alter Ego unintentionally.
but don't worry @Secret Santa My lips are sealed.
But I've met several members over the years.
TonyFields was the 1st member I met.

A few members know who I am. Im sure I've messed up a couple of times and have given it away.

I've visited every one of you, while you were sleeping!
dangerous-mysterious-evil-santa-claus-260nw-352553399.jpg

A few members know who I am. Im sure I've messed up a couple of times and have given it away.

I've visited every one of you, while you were sleeping!
View attachment 1715270257
Perhaps you and I need to have a heart to heart, and you can explain to me why I was 18 years old when I got my first EVER Christmas gift?

(True story, and I love reminding the kids of that fact when they get spoiled)

Looking around I'm not sure I want to meet any of you degenerates. LOL I'm sure I will in the next few years heading to shows and such.

Riddler

I know who you are! But I ain't tellin! Don't wanna end up on Santa's naughty list!
Isn't it kinda "too late" for you to be worried about being on the naughty list??? Like maybe 25 years too late?? I know that I've been naughty so long that I don't even get coal...........sometimes I get Raindeer poop!!!

I've met a couple. Dart Doctor, Cuda Chick. A whole bunch out at the bar-b-que in Colorado, including Hollywood hig. I'm just now in a position where I can get around a little more, and maybe get by some of the people who have invited me.
Wouldn't mind getting to Colorado, which I like, and checking out crazy Leadfoot. I have a feeling he is hiding some nice Mopars.

Already knew a few before joining. They don't post much. Abodyjoe dropped by an autocross with his family. Then the list grew thanks to @halifaxhops! But that wasn't the question, was it? :p
It would be good to meet some other locals, semi-locals, and also @krazykuda, although that will be a drive.

Last edited:
I would like to meet Arroyo Grande's madman, A body bomber. Eventually on the next trip to Bama swing over and see Rusty and Kitty. And Leadfoot so I can give him a bottle of Screamin Hornets for his cooking adventures. If I ever had reason to go to the Midwest, Doogie and Bad Sport for sure.

You and I get together and we would have the feds sniffing around.

The list of members I’ve already met is very long, and every one has become a lifelong friend. If I could fill my neighborhood with all of you, that would be a great place to live for sure!

-
Back