-
Had the same plate on 70 Cuda in the 90s

Attachments

• 101_1817.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 315
Best two I saw said

"ILLEGAL"

and "SUSPECT"

Both on civics. They're taken in California though - I checked.

Thanks for all the great sugestions,I called today to check whats avalible.

3404spd - invalid????
ITL FLY - Spoken For
HAD2HAV - Spoken For
IH8TKTS - Avalible
1OF1099 - Avalible
NVMY340 - Avalible
SPDGTKT - Avalible
GR8PL8 - Avalible

Slowly narrowing it down.
What about RLSTEEL? Real steel.
:burnout:

Thanks for all the great sugestions,I called today to check whats avalible.

3404spd - invalid????

Slowly narrowing it down.
:burnout:

What about reversing it?

4SPD340

Will it make it viable then?

ps: that is assuming you didn't check that possibility already?

What about reversing it?

4SPD340

Will it make it viable then?

ps: that is assuming you didn't check that possibility already?

Someone in Maine already had 3404SPD, was almost going to go w LM23P9 for my car (figured most would defiantly not get that one) I didn't think it would fly but I asked DMV what if I added a space, and it worked. Still basically same plate, but whatever works. LOL!!!! I do like the RLSTEEL.

Someone in Maine already had 3404SPD, was almost going to go w LM23P9 for my car (figured most would defiantly not get that one) I didn't think it would fly but I asked DMV what if I added a space, and it worked. Still basically same plate, but whatever works. LOL!!!! I do like the RLSTEEL.

Hehe, whatever works!

I'am trying to come up with one from my state for Vintage tags(no emissions :D ) but I 'am only allotted 5 digits on it...talk about frustrating! ><

Hehe, whatever works!

I'am trying to come up with one from my state for Vintage tags(no emissions :D ) but I 'am only allotted 5 digits on it...talk about frustrating! ><

That sucks, I'm having a hard time with seven!

I too have been thinking of going with personalized plates, thinking of "273 V8" because people who think they know look at the engine, see the 2 barrel, then say "oh, it's just a 318" or if the hood isn't up they ask what engine, I say 273, the say "Oh a six cylinder.

Buddy of mine has a duster w stroker motor. His plate is NEXT Have also seen BLUBIU

My '74 Duster360/4 spd LA4SPD I had this plate in Georgia and have same plate in Florida now. Wanted LA833 but they said it was taken.

Not an A-body plate, but a mopar plate.. My buddys Jeep says GRNDSMP (Grenade Sump...) Its a military/mud thing lol

Watch it Pishta...

"BAMASUX" was actually an Iron Bowl Auburn fan plate.....What were you thinking of?
You could use BLMBUSH if it makes you feel better. I just laughed....

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/51809269@N08/5110712270/in/photostream/"]Bama Sux - Auburn-LSU 10-23-2010 | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

65CUDAS was available in CA about 10 years ago when I was looking into it. We have a website that you can check.

That's a good idea.....BLUEBYU
I'll call tomorrow.
Thanks
I tried to get BLUBYU also BLUPASU I got refused both,said it was a conitation?I appealeed it and still NO.So I went with PETTYBLU.:-D

Careful as I had quite a bit of money tied up with the DMV over this,which took forever to get refunded.

Love Me Some Mega Cab Dodge !!!

For the beast...

THE KIND :cheers:

-
Back