Custom plate ideas for a Scamp?

-

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Hey guys,
thinking of getting a custom plate for my scamp, but the one i already wanted is taken in multiple combinations (IT BITES)...anybody have any cool ones they think would be good for a scamp? I thought of stuff like bad dog and others, but you never know what others can think of...any suggestions?8)

What characters do they allow? If it's like Colorado it's only letters and numbers. try 9MAKS, (look in the mirror) the k will still be backwards though.

how about no mutt or not a mutt or better yet ferocious froshus mines gonna be cuboti

how about blubyu or something like that blue by u or a body or scamp or 360 a or 340 abody or just 410s or whatever

they only allow letters and numbers with a maximum of 8 characters...i was thinking maybe quick71, painkillr, hlbt4ltr, but i would like something that has to do more with it being a scamp...that pics of a scamp in my avator is going to be done to look evil and i will getting a nice sticker of it for the window(s) so i wanted some sort of plate that would accentuate that its not your regular scamp lol

the bad dawg ones is something I have thought of...i thought of a few more today, but its hard to decide considering this will be a permanent purchase (which isnt cheap either!)...anyone else with any suggestions...if it helps the car will be snakeskin lime green with a 340 in it...it will be a street/ strip car

I like RASCAL Longgone :cheers:
But how about "BRUTES" One bad dog there know.=P~

cerberus .....

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the mythical three-headed dog. For other uses, see Cerberus (disambiguation).

Cerberus, is the name given to the entity which, in Greek and Roman mythology, is a multi-headed dog which guards the gates of Hades, to prevent those who have crossed the river Styx from ever escaping. Cerberus featured in many prominent works of ancient Greek and Roman literature and in works of both ancient and modern art and architecture. As with most creatures from classicial mythology, the depiction and background surrounding Cerberus often differed across various works by different authors of the era, the most notable difference being his number of heads; while most sources describe or depict three heads, others show him with two, a lesser number show a variable amount, sometimes as high as 50.
cerberusallison.jpg

here's a link to the liscence bureau website where you can check if your plate choice is available.http://www.gov.on.ca/ont/portal/!ut...s/7_0_252/_s.7_0_A/7_0_252/_l/en?docid=053272

I like chryslerfats 1tuffpup, but you gotta know that Im Also partial to badawg lol

MopeDawg

There's some great suggestions coming your way. I also like 1tuffpup & RASCAL

I tried to get BLUBYU,BLUPASTU they said it was a connatation?Anyway I went with PETTYBLU.SO BE CAREFULL WHEN CHOOSING.I LIKE TUFFMUTT,DARTNBYE,LADYTRMP,TRAMP4U,SCAMPNBY.ETC....

I liked the CUJO one a lot.
Or SCAMP318, SCAMP340, SCAMP383, ETC.
PLY 340, PLY 440?
Bukt CUJO sounds cool.
Cujo 340?

i thought of the cerebus one, but no one will understand it...i got thats FASTAZEL, but i dont know if that will pass the DMV...also tried unleashd, bwrofdog, NVR2QIK, BIT YA, ULGETBIT, RABID1, etc....some are taken but some arent....it wuold be great to get a plate that i could use on any mopar i ever get, but if i could think of a really cool one for the scamp (dog) idea i will...keep throwing the suggestions guys, im likin them

-
Back