Personalized plates

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Today I,m getting my 68 Barracuda FB appraised for insurance purposes and also the Ministry of Transportation wants one at registration time.I,m thinking about personalized plates for the car and thought I would ask for help choosing some.Here in Ontario,Canada we,re allowed 8 digits,letters and numbers can be mixed.A little bit about the car..

1968 Barracuda fastback
Paint is red(have plans to change the color down the road)so no red words.
318 2bbl.

Here,s a couple I,ve thought about..

68CUDAFB
BRRACUDA
BARACUDA
1968 FB
CUDAFB68
BRCUDA68
68BRCUDA
68FBCUDA
NOT4SALE
HRD2FIND

If anybody has some ideas for a plate,please chime in.Any help will be appreaciated.Thanks

scott I might steal not4sale or hrd2find from you, i really like them. What about 6D8CUDA?

I just reserved the tag SKIPN8R for my fish in memory of the skippy who used to own and race it.

Here in Fla you can have just about anything as long as it isn't obscene !! They even go so far as to ask you what the meaning of your choice is to be sure !! I have 6pkattk,with no reference to beer !!!

A hint Scott. Get that changed over as unfit first. I went through this with mine. Never pay tax on improvements you have made to the car, plus, I did NOT need an appraisal that way. I just paid tax on the receipt (purchase price).

REDSNAPR

YES1FISH, PLY1968, HOOKED12, HWYFISH, GOT FISH,
I like yours to, I just thought I would throw these at ya.

A hint Scott. Get that changed over as unfit first. I went through this with mine. Never pay tax on improvements you have made to the car, plus, I did NOT need an appraisal that way. I just paid tax on the receipt (purchase price).

REDSNAPR
Hey, When ever you get the ownership transfered you have to pay the tax, They will no longer accept at bill of sale at the ministry for "500.00". My 65 was not certified untill a year afrer I bought it. It was unplated or unfit but you still need the appraisal for the sales tax. The appaisal guy was a joke too 200.00 to hand over the goverment forms. Sorry to Hijack the thread.
How about
6T8CUDA
6T8BCUDA
60SBCUDA
BARA-CUDA
6T8FISH

Hey Wally!!! you old hijacker you.:mrgreen:

Always get the appraisal "as is". It's been a while since I had mine done, so it was just a bill of sale for me. I'm sure you guys have a bud in Oakville that will give Scott an "accurate" appraisal.

-
Back