Personalized plates

-
Well mines going to say suprfish, when i get the plates back from the dmv! I think my 67 is going to say moprmisl, when i get it done that is.....................

A bloke at work has " IH8DX "....translation = I hate the Exwife.
I have CJH-22.....i got them back in 1990....when I was 22...that was all that was available.

I think we need another Beer-o-rama to discuss Scotty's new car:drinkers:
Sounds good Wally and Bill.I,m on afternoons for 2 weeks,so how about sunday afternoon/evening?I had to get the car appraised for insurance with Silver Wheels(cheap)Antique/Muscle car Insurance.Thanks for all the ideas on plates guys,I really like CrackedBacks one TUNAEATR(Tuna Eater)seems kinda fitting LOL:pirate:Wally,give me a call so we can set up a time for a meeting.
Here,s my other plates..
View attachment March 2007 094.jpg

3M TA3 then when they look in their mirror it will say EAT ME ???

How,z about HRDWORKR :glasses8:

I like that too . The one I showed was on a Rolls Royce in Car and Driver (DMV got wind and made him turn it in )

Steve

when getting plates for my 73 Dart Sport 340,I tried to get BLUBIYOU (nope)then BLUPASSU(nope) so settled for PETTYBLU.:mrgreen:

BLUBIYOU.. Good one. some one ells must have had it :pirate:

BLUBIYOU.. Good one. some one ells must have had it :pirate:
No they said it was a conitation(meaning offensive)I even appealled it,letting them know it was a song by Linda Ronstad..Blue Biou.They still wouldn,t give it to me.:angry6:

No they said it was a conitation(meaning offensive)I even appealled it,letting them know it was a song by Linda Ronstad..Blue Biou.They still wouldn,t give it to me.:angry6:

I saw one in Wichita, Kansas once in a WSU parking lot that said DOUSWLO. Always wondered how that one got past the censors. Wish I'd had a camera with me.

How about:
PREDATR
RUN YA
FABOFSH
And because i know where you work:
H8FORDS

How bout FDNFRNZY......Feeding frenzy....
I like dartnuts Predatr or you are allowed 8 dig's so PREDATOR
Or 3some?? Ya got 3 mopars

My buddy applied for 3 4 D. They rejected it, and he had to appeal. He won, and got it.(they thought it was a bra size)

Here's the plate on my C-body... meant to piss off all the environmentalists and Prius drivers. :thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:

4195129069_48eef3c9d4_z.jpg

It must work... my car has been egged twice now. :wack:

-
Back