Pet Peeves - Lets get complaining!

-
People that don't read and uncheck the default checked box for "also install 300 GB of extra bloatware, junkware, and crapware" when installing a program.

Hmm, you have 14 instances of browser toolbars and "helpers" installed?

Really?

have ya ever been on the highway, in the right lane doing whatever speed Id say 70 in a 65, no one on the right and a car just comes up on your *** and whips around you to pass then cuts right over in front of you even though they had plenty of highway before and after to pass its just that they want to get dangerously close to hitting your car to prove some point that only a woman or a moron could comprehend? That really irks me not because im scraed I just dont comprehend stupidity and stupid people...:)

Smartass machines.

I just used the crapper at work and the S.O.B. airfreshener decided to start spritzing the air.

The fact that there are cameras everywhere now peeves me...used to be you could pull someone behind a corner ,grab their jacket collars and say "look man...." :)

How bout the idiot that passes you on the road just to slow down and turn shortly ahead and you gotta then slam on the brakes to avoid hitting them

Food related... Biscuits and gravy blaaaaah.
I could never get myself to try them. It looks like it has already been eaten and then upchucked, sitting there on the plate. Disgusting to even look at let alone try to eat.

when in a hurry and make phone call and have to listen to recording you don't understand before you can select English to get to the next recording. Speak English if you live here, Joe

Yup I don't call a business for the purpose of listening to "press2".... Now press1.... Now press 7.... And sometimes still don't get a human on the other end. No matter how many buttons you push

When people post pics of their cars directly after just washing it where you can see the water on the ground, nearby bucket and hose lying out.......

What was this post about. I really hate going the whole way back to the start of the post to see what we are talking about.

People parking in Handicap spots that shouldn't..... People not respecting their elders..... People who think they are smarter than everyone else.... And those that try to strip the dignity of others in whatecer form you want to spin that one....

My list is short and most other stuff can be overlooked.... Oh, and abusing an animal because they can't defend themselves... Don't ever do that one in front of me. Something will happen!

JW

Food related... Biscuits and gravy blaaaaah.
I could never get myself to try them. It looks like it has already been eaten and then upchucked, sitting there on the plate. Disgusting to even look at let alone try to eat.
I think that's a southern thing, from what I gather those big boys love it, however to me it looks like cholesterol and not healthy, it is essentially gravy made out of sausage grease...I mean yeah it would sustain you if you were broke and had nothing else.

For thsoe with Easy pass, i recvently picked up an easy pass so I can have an alternate route to work via the Pa Turnpike. I have been using it a few times a week over the last 3-4months. It ended up that they send me paper bills anyway and I didn't pay it "quick enough" and they charged me a $25 fee. I am thinking to myself "what the hell, doesn't this easy pass thing work?" anyway I am about fed up with the Pa Turnpike it is too expensive easy pass or not...they basically attach to your credit card and from what I can tell they have issues, and folks don't even know it they just keep paying their credit card bill. Its typivcal Pa corrupriuon, folks called and s aid they were overcharged and then given the runaround on a refund. I dunno Im about done I liked the old cash system where if I had to use their road Id just pay them when I was done.

Another thing
All the shippers do this. Post office, Fed-up, UPS, Speedee, all of em
I just bought a cam for my fury off of eBay.
Just got an email, saying "YOUR ITEM HAS SHIPPED"
So you look up the tracking. And all that says is that they issued the tracking number. That's it.
Well you know what? It could be a month before it gets actually put in the shippers hands. Just because there's a number doesn't mean it has gone anywhere.

And then watching the tracking once it does actually start to move, and it goes past your area 2 states too far away then slowly meanders it's way back sometimes passing by again going back the other way.
C'mon man, let me know when the truck is in the area, I'll meet ya on the on ramp and save about 6 steps of handling/which equals about 20 chances for it to get crushed, bent or some other way rendered useless before it gets here

Leaving the car at the pump when one goes for coffee. Every where I have worked, blocking the pump is a Class A Felony subject to a severe beating. Unfortunately one can’t do that in public.

Buying a $75 dollar bottle of bourbon because it's a barrel pick from a good store and getting it home and it tastes like armpit! (I don't buy PB's unless I can taste them first) :mob::mob::mob::lol:

-
Back