Pet Peeves - Lets get complaining!

-
Have one a hole neighbor now, lately he's been ok though the last 7 years have been a challenge. His house has been a "work in progress", going on 9 years now.
Around 2003 I had moved to a new place, well established neighborhood, and I needed to build a fence to contain my 2 shepherd/husky mix dogs.I didn't want any help with the cost of it from any of the neighbors, and never asked for a dime.
I am down to the last 10 feet or so, when the idiot next door comes out, carrying a stick with a few lines drawn on it, and holds it up to the side of his house, to the edge of my fence. Now, I've been working alone on this fence for 3 days,10 to 12 hours a day, in 95* heat, but this day my asshole brother is over giving me a little bit of help.
Neighbor says, "hey, your fence is a half inch over the property line".
I looked at my brother and walked away, he says to the neighbor, "your tree is overhanging into my brother's yard". Next thing I see is the idiot, on a ladder, hacking down the branches that are overhanging my fence, and dropping them right on the fence. I picked them up and threw them at him.
A year later, I had a crew pouring a new driveway, dipstick kept walking over and talking with the crew, asking a million questions, and complaining about their trailer being parked on the street across from his house. To their credit, they ignored him, and carried on working. Onthe 4th day, the idiot's wife backed her brand new car into the trailer, she admitted that she didn't see it and accepted the responsibility. Then the idiot decided that he was going to be the hero and came out screaming and swearing at the crew for parking the trailer there. Then the foreman showed up, he was about 50 years old, built like a heavyweight boxer, looked at the idiot, and told him that he could either call the police, or shut his trap and go back inside his house. All I could do was laugh at old half an inch, as I was calling him by then.

Just be glad it wasn't 3.75".

:lol:

I still don't like liver and fried onions, not so much that its a peeve but a friend talked me into trying it again a couple years ago and I was like "nope still cant stand it..." :)

When I was a kid my mom used to make liver and onions with beets on the side way to often, it was really awesome when my dad finally said STOP nobody likes this. No more liver and onions with beets.

Its an acquired taste I never got accustomed to it. My buddy was like "try it now as an adult you might like it..." I was like "blah..."

Can’t stand it when I’m at a red light with a clear sign that says no turn on red and some A-Hole behind me starts beeping at me to turn
dont forget the exact opposite
We got a road running through our state where you are not allowed to make left hand turns

If you come up to your intersection and want to turn left, you need to overshoot it, make a U turn, head back to the intersection and turn right

Now, most of these U turn lanes have lights on em, and every single one I've been to has a sign that read "turn permitted after stop on red"

EVERY

SINGLE

ONE

You don't want to know how often I get stuck behind some kackwagon waiting for the light to turn, with not a car in sight for miles

As stated in other forums I am a taciturn Yankee, when standing in line at the store I do not need your to hear about your dog

I'd like to add needy. I don't like it when stupid folks tell me what I should do for them...an example would be fixing their car if you cant afford a mechanic you shouldn't have a car OR learn to fix it yourself...
:rolleyes:....:D...
Hey now, you have to start a "positivity " thread if ya wanna go there ...:)

Grown men who say biotches instead of bitches.:lol:
Grown men who have potty mouths

1577809363748.gif

OK here is one I forgot for the Military folks here....terrible salutes! Holy cow, I seen some UNSAT salutes (usually from field officers and above) which makes them worse as they are returning salutes all friggin day! Check this whopper out form a 2 star. I cant even copy this without asking WTF. He may as well stick his thumb out and give a **** a snoot "five finger salute"
Untitled.png

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.dreamstime.com%2Fz%2Fman-making-rude-gesture-26364886.jpg

Smother liver and onions in white gravy. White gravy makes a lot of things better.

A text, email, or voice mail that says "call me".

The lottery/cigarette purchaser ahead of me at the gas station that waits until the clerk comes back to the register each time to ask for the second, third, fourth and fifth ticket, and again for the second, third and fourth pack of cigarettes, each time to discover they are either out of that obscure brand that took 3 minutes to locate the empty rack for, or that they don't even sell them, then has to decide if they want "100's" of the same brand (they never do, even after a lengthy deliberation), and has by this time, scratched off the first ticket, and possibly won $2, with which they then proceed to ponder which additional two tickets they will select.

Sometimes, at this point the clerk will tell them they must complete the first transaction and step aside, at which point the other now 15 customers stretching to the back of the store all collectively exhale a sigh of relief.

-
Back