toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
5.2.22.jpg
5.2.22b.jpg
5.2.22c.jpg
5.2.22d.jpg

Been talking to Scott (@pettybludart) and he said to say hello to all the FABO guys. He still has his 66 Dart that he races, he freshened it up over the winter and it looks like it is working good. These are photos of his first time out this year. There was a nasty headwind but it still ran 10.80''s @ 120 and the bite was definitely there. Go get em' Scotty!

Here's a quote from Scott: "As said,just refreshed engine and need to play with timing.It’s the same 410 ci small block I,ve been running for 14 years(went through one block in that time) 1.43 60fts 10.80@122 1/4 mile with a head wind..looking for more..oh it’s got a 904 with 4500 stall and Dana 4.30 on a 29.5 slick"

Last edited:
I wish he would come back to the forum, I really enjoyed our conversations on racing our small blocks.

Always liked Scott. Really good guy. He always had that cat tuned just right, too. Looks like it's still haulin ***.

Oh yeah !! He has that Mopar Machine set up right, there is a thread here where he built it and a very informative thread, he gave me some great advice and I must say he is a super fellow :thumbsup: raised his girl alone and takes life by the horns :thumbsup:
Yes, I miss him here but like @toolmanmike I stay in touch with him and his racing.
His 66 Dart has many years of fun racing, I remember when he bought it with a warmed up 225 in it.
My favorite shot as he gets a bite off the line, notice the white helmet, we talked about that many years ago :steering:

FB_IMG_1651500240446.jpg

It gets less tech and more dog pics and someone elses thisbor that...so some spliy... others just get too busy or have that niche filled in their life, racing building know all you need to know n so on.

I met him a few times at Cayuga when I was racing the cuda. Good to see he is still at it.

The cuda was sold a couple of years ago. I may take the Charger down the track at some point, but it won't be fast:steering:

Scott was the first guy who took the time to explain things to me. Took the time to educate me on a few things. I also bought a 3rd chunk from him for my Duster that I run now. I miss chatting with him...

Riddler

Scott is good people, we had many a good conversation together, and I still remember his daughter Haylee too. Tell him old cosgig says hey!

I dont want to speak out of line, but Scott didn't have much interest in the drama outside of car stuff. Knowledgable good guy.
The the ignore button has kept me here...
It allows one to block out 95% of the douchebaggery... LOL...
I have well over 60 on ignore but in the big picture that's barely over 1% of our for a body's only population...

^^Sometimes its an honor to be IGNORED!!!! Not to change the subject! This ain't the P & P thread!!! LOL:poke::poke:
FABO has as a whole the best people, the best info and best monators of any car :welcome:site.

-
Back