Pics From 2010 Mopars At The Strip

-
Ed 'The Outlaw' Jones and his Jolly Rancher wheelstander

MATS2010015_edited (Small).JPG

MATS2010016_edited (Small).JPG

MATS2010017_edited (Small).JPG

MATS2010018_edited (Small).JPG

This gorgeous Challenger was too pretty for words. It won "2nd Place E-Body Modified" in the show judged portion. I heard somebody ask the wife of the owner, "How does it ride?" She said she doesn't know because all they do is put it in the trailer to take to shows and then back in the garage!

MATS2010043_edited (Small).JPG

MATS2010044_edited (Small).JPG

MATS2010050_edited (Small).JPG

MATS2010047_edited (Small).JPG

got any of my dads slant six sox and martain 62valiant drag car lol he was there. i think it says slant six killer bees racing or somthing like that on the windsheild

Not unless this is it racing my fellow Inland Mopars Car Club buddy's /6-powered Demon

MATS2010039_edited (Small).JPG

Quote:all they do is put it in the trailer to take to shows and then back in the garage!

Where is the fun in that?

Notice the E.T. on the black slant car. Naturally asperated on gas:bootysha:. In Vegas air, Get him at sea level and it's the fastest N/A on gas slant car!

TF

i wish i was there, i really wanna put those b-body lights on my scamp, i saw them on the poison dart and have wanted to do that ever since. although i do want them on the scamp in chrome instead of painted, which reminds me....if anyone can help me with that pm me. sorry didnt mean to hijack, great pics

Anyone know what car won "World's Ultimate Mopar"?

Cars' a buddy of mine finished up won the past two years or two out of the last three, can't remember.

Real cool stuff :cheers: Tell Billy congrat's from us :happy10: Looks like a great time oc I will have to save up and go there some time =P~
Thank you for sharing your great Strong End :-D
Made my day :happy10: The 65 Valiant was one of the first early A Valiant's I have seen at a show 8)

Thanks for the great pics, some very remarkable and beautiful cars there, just wish it was not so far away. A show like that this time of year would be a dream for frozen Ohio Mopar dudes. :cheers:

BTW, I have a set of fender skirts for an Air Flow, along with a side window and a spare tire without the rim if anyone is interested, or you know someone who may.

Thanks for posting pics guys! I have got to get out there and Carlisle one of these years!

Love the late model supercharged Sox & Martin Hemi 'cuda!

Our '73 Dart Sport 340 took 2nd Place in the judged "A-Body Stock" category, and was also selected for the "Cannery's Choice" show on Friday night (30 cars only). Plus, our '09 Challenger R/T won 2nd Place in the judged "New Hemi" category. All in all, we were pretty happy with the event! 8)

It was a darn nice show, little windy on sat, but cars were great, good turn out and loved the racing...

You may remember the '70 Dart my club (Inland Mopars Car Club) built as our 2009 charity raffle car.
Here it is entered in the A-body judged show competition.
Here's some pics of the car with the winner (center), his dad (left in the pic), and Ron Borden from Inland Mopars(right in the pic). Ron was one of the primary builders of the car and, as always, did an outstanding job.
This car picked up the "2nd Place A-Body Modified" award in the judged show category, a "Cannery Hotel Choice" award and was invited to be shown at the host hotel on Friday night of MATS, had two magazine shoots done at MATS, and the car owner was interviewed on-camera by the "Chop, Cut, Rebuild" television crew. Not a bad weekend!
The raffle winner and now car owner told us he's continually blown-away by the quality of the build for a give-away car. He said he's always being complimented by how nice the car is and people just don't believe it's a 'give-away' car, especially with the Paxton-supercharged 360. Again, great job kudos to Ron Borden and John Wilkiewicz (club members and primary builders)!

Gald to see the car out and about. I do miss seeing and driving it. But now it's got a good home.

great stuff, I didn't get too much out in the show area but I did post some of the race photos last Saturday night/Sunday morning right after we got home at 12:30!
I went with my Dad, we had a great time. I bought a valance for my '64 Dart, and my Dad got a set of buttons for his '63 Sport Fury.
somewhere I have a video of the little Valiant running in the 11's, they take a while to upload so be patient, I'll get them up.
here's the thread I started:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=94692

-
Back