Pics from Mopars With Big Daddy

-
Just got back home and hour ago - this was my fourth year down and it keeps getting bigger. More A's than ever before this year for sure. Weather was beautiful as usual - sunny and mid 70's. Great show - walking distance to hotels and restaurants - come on down next year, you'll be back from then on!

I cant belive you didnt get pic of my car.The red dart sport with steelies and my redline dogdish caps is Randy Boligs wifes car that was in mm as they bought it and fixed it up.Nice meeting all of the group from here.I will be back on sunday and will take some more pics

Steve

My bad Steve. There was so much to take in. I did see Randy walking around. I was making sure I saved stick space for some museum shots.

Just got home as well - awesome show - I think there were alittle over 300 registered showcars and then the car corral, etc.

More

DSC00128 (Custom).JPG

DSC00129 (Custom).JPG

DSC00130 (Custom).JPG

DSC00131 (Custom).JPG

DSC00132 (Custom).JPG

DSC00134 (Custom).JPG

DSC00135 (Custom).JPG

DSC00136 (Custom).JPG

DSC00137 (Custom).JPG

Whoa... I'm drooling all over my keyboard after seeing that burnt orange/copper colored Barracuda.

Just got finished checking out your thread ,Home.Good stuff,still like that copper 67 fish:tongue9:,she is "STACKED". Looks like it was a good time and meeting other members as well makes it all the better.Thanks for the ****,bud.:thumleft:

Whoa... I'm drooling all over my keyboard after seeing that burnt orange/copper colored Barracuda.

That one seems to be a favorite, I saw it last week but got that better ground shot yesterday.
Just got finished checking out your thread ,Home.Good stuff,still like that copper 67 fish:tongue9:,she is "STACKED". Looks like it was a good time and meeting other members as well makes it all the better.Thanks for the ****,bud.:thumleft:

Thanks DRENO, I wish I could have met all that were there. Next year i'll do better.
I spent some time in the museums. It was alot to see in 6 hours.

I think we counted 7 of those 71 convertible Cudas with the billboard stripes - and I believe they were all Florida cars - that was wild to see that many together in one place.

I think we counted 7 of those 71 convertible Cudas with the billboard stripes - and I believe they were all Florida cars - that was wild to see that many together in one place.
Sorry I missed you rebeldart, I even took a pic of your car.
It was cool when they all pulled away together,but one at a time. Looked like they have done that before. :-D I heard someone say the were from the Orlando area.

How 'bout that - I met one member that recognized my car (can't recall his user name at the moment ) and the orange 70 car parked next to me is a close friend who posts here on occasion, we drove down together, then he left early and took the wife and kids to Disney in the Dart!
I could almost go back today for more .... but 2 1/2 hours one-way for me (St Augustine) is a little far.

How 'bout that - I met one member that recognized my car (can't recall his user name at the moment ) and the orange 70 car parked next to me is a close friend who posts here on occasion, we drove down together, then he left early and took the wife and kids to Disney in the Dart!
I could almost go back today for more .... but 2 1/2 hours one-way for me (St Augustine) is a little far.

2 1/2 hours is a little far ? You wimp. We drove over 4 each way - gotta get a room next year for both days. Truth is we only did Saturday as well ;)

seems like alot of members went i knew i should have worn my FABO shirt my trip was almost 2hrs one way worth it though

seems like alot of members went i knew i should have worn my FABO shirt my trip was almost 2hrs one way worth it though
Just under 2 for me as well. I was saying the same thing about that to my wife about the t-shirt, wait I don't have one. I wonder how Joey is coming with those?

It really was cool to meet up with some other members. Huge amount to see in the time I spent there, kinda like a whirl wind tour for me, not enough time to talk with members and see everything :( . I'd start talking to someone and then have to run after the wife.....she did say that she'd trade the minivan for the teal chally in the car coral though :) She is starting to get into the whole "Car" thing, even made a comment that she was leaving to go look at "car ****" right before wandering off
Met tons of cool people. A mopar event is an amazing thing...next time I'll enter so I'll have a place to sit and talk.. :)

It really was cool to meet up with some other members. Huge amount to see in the time I spent there, kinda like a whirl wind tour for me, not enough time to talk with members and see everything :( . I'd start talking to someone and then have to run after the wife.....she did say that she'd trade the minivan for the teal chally in the car coral though :) She is starting to get into the whole "Car" thing, even made a comment that she was leaving to go look at "car ****" right before wandering off
Met tons of cool people. A mopar event is an amazing thing...next time I'll enter so I'll have a place to sit and talk.. :)

It was good hooking up even though only briefly. My wife was digging that Chally too. The museum was unreal. Worthy of its own thread, I just have to lighten the pics some.

i didnt get to go into the musum maybe next time

heres the rest
I had 3 8x10 pics of Don in 1965 at Rockford that a guy at work took he gave me copies i took them to Don and we went into museum to see what car was in pictures then he scanned them into his computer then signed them for me.

039.JPG

040.JPG

041.JPG

042.JPG

043.JPG

044.JPG

045.JPG

heres the rest
I had 3 8x10 pics of Don in 1965 at Rockford that a guy at work took he gave me copies i took them to Don and we went into museum to see what car was in pictures then he scanned them into his computer then signed them for me.

That is too cool, was the car in there? can you post a pic of a pic.

We meet him at his garage sale on sat, he was signing. My wife got this shirt signed.

DSC00002 (Custom).JPG

DSC00003 (Custom).JPG

Man, that sure looked like the place to be.

Sorry I missed that one, but I recognize a few of those cars from the landmark show at the atlanta motor speedway this summer.

Can't miss this black hemi dart for the world.

hemdrt.jpg

-
Back