Attachments

• MMW 2011 105.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 327
  • MMW 2011 104.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 329
  • MMW 2011 102.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 327
I knew you would have some great pictures to share with us today :cheers:

I like the way this thread started so I hope you don't mind this new video being put up in your thread 6pkC :burnout: Hot of the wire one day ago :burnout:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_2D6Vjau38"]Monster Mopar 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

I knew you would have some great pictures to share with us today :cheers:

I like the way this thread started so I hope you don't mind this new video being put up in your thread 6pkC :burnout: Hot of the wire one day ago :burnout:

=D> Great video.....that must have been filmed on Saturday by the looks of the sky LOL

I don't mind at all Mike, so post 'em up :D I didn't spend alot of time in the stands, but caught a few decent shots. It's tough taking still photos off the line.

=D> Great video.....that must have been filmed on Saturday by the looks of the sky LOL

I don't mind at all Mike, so post 'em up :D I didn't spend alot of time in the stands, but caught a few decent shots. It's tough taking still photos off the line.

You got some great pictures 6pkC :cheers:
Her is one I found that I missed and wish I would have seen it :blob:

Enjoy :D I sure did :glasses7: Thank you for letting me jump in here with Videos I found :burnout::burnout:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfu0ZBvnSNU"]Monster mopar 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

thanks for the pics-- the coronet convert-- doesn't seem out of a line--- is that the "cox" from the slant racers? Lawrence

That 7th picture looks like 19Dart66's car.

Attachments

• 19Dart66.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 297
You got some great pictures 6pkC :cheers:
Her is one I found that I missed and wish I would have seen it :blob:

Enjoy :D I sure did :glasses7: Thank you for letting me jump in here with Videos I found :burnout::burnout:

Thx for that video Mike.....great wheelstands by both of them :cool::cool:

thanks for the pics-- the coronet convert-- doesn't seem out of a line--- is that the "cox" from the slant racers? Lawrence

Yep, Decent price for someone with mad skills. I'm not sure about who the owner is. Maybe one of the other members will know.

That 7th picture looks like 19Dart66's car.

Kinda looks similar, but maybe a different hood scoop....hmmm

Thx Eddie, Here's a few more from the show car field.....

Attachments

• MMW 2011 014.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 258
  • MMW 2011 013.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 266
  • MMW 2011 011.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 251
  • MMW 2011 010.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 251
  • MMW 2011 009.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 257
  • MMW 2011 008.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 254
  • MMW 2011 007.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 252
6pktogo--Was a great pleasure meeting you at mmw,NICE TROPHY !!!!!! Hope to see you again next year--Swiffter

Thx swifter, I think I talked to you when you first arrived, but I never saw you again LOL. Your Duster is plum gorgeous and I recognized it right away when you pulled up. Stupid me, didn't take any pics doh,doh :banghead:.

Here's a few more for anyone that's not sick of me posting 'em

View attachment MMW 2011 078.jpg

View attachment MMW 2011 079.jpg

View attachment MMW 2011 080.jpg

LOL :tongue3: :dontknow:
View attachment MMW 2011 093.jpg

View attachment MMW 2011 094.jpg

View attachment MMW 2011 095.jpg

View attachment MMW 2011 106.jpg

View attachment MMW 2011 107.jpg

View attachment MMW 2011 108.jpg

View attachment MMW 2011 109.jpg

The gray DEMON is Danny Whismans, it has been raced since new and was a MR. Norms prepped 340 Demon. Now running a 440anny bought it and used to pull it with his 340 Duster. If the Demon broke he would unhook the trailer from the Duster and race it. Was cool to see it sitting in front of his house with Demon on trailer hooked to the Duster

Couple more racing pics :burnout:

good to put names and faces together

Nice pics C! It was a great pleasure meeting you and your better half on Saturday!

John

The Sub-lime duster in the second set of pictures at the drag strip is a good friend of mines. His name is Steve Hughes. He helps me out alot. Great mopar guy with alot of knowledge. He's been drag racing mopars for 30 years.

It was very nice to meeting you two,,,Long Haulers .....and hope too see ya next year. All my pic's are posted in Tony's thread ..." MeMike sign's the wall."

Jim .... I mean ....John ...... :D

did any one catch the 68 diesel powered dart that showed up late saturday i got a couple pics on my phone havent been able to load them yet.it wasnt all painted up or anything yet he drove down from quad cities 28 mpg not tuned yet had a 4cyl dsl engine from a service vehicle small tractor or something like that.

Ryan, It was great to meet you and your wife too!! Really nice Duster you have and it sounds pretty healthy :burnout:

mjs69gts.......You're welcome and glad you enjoyed 'em :thumblef:

WildCat, Thx for that info on the gray Demon. I'm surprised he's racing a Mr Norms Demon, but it's his car eh.......It was great to meet you and see both of your cars. They're both gorgeous, but I'm partial to the Dart vert :)

Doug371....You're welcome. I enjoyed taking 'em :cheers:

Nice pics C! It was a great pleasure meeting you and your better half on Saturday!

John

John, It's always a pleasure to meet another Demon owner and enthusiast. And yes, he is my better half :wink: :love5:

75dartsport........Nice Duster your friend owns. Good to hear that he helps you too. Thx

It was very nice to meeting you two,,,Long Haulers .....and hope too see ya next year. All my pic's are posted in Tony's thread ..." MeMike sign's the wall."

Jim .... I mean ....John ...... :D

Hey Jim....woops John LOL... It was great to meet you and see your beautiful Demon. We did travel a long way, but it was sooooo worth it :D. I think you were one of the 1st members we met when we got to the show. Thanks for sharing your umbrella on Sunday :toothy2: I posted quite a few pics in Tony's thread too, but thought all the car pics would be better here.

did any one catch the 68 diesel powered dart that showed up late saturday i got a couple pics on my phone havent been able to load them yet.it wasnt all painted up or anything yet he drove down from quad cities 28 mpg not tuned yet had a 4cyl dsl engine from a service vehicle small tractor or something like that.

Seen it....clean except for that chrome stack

Great pics as usual C!I really like the 66 Dart launching LOL.Also,MeMike thanks for sharing the race videos.:DWith everybody,s pics of MMW,it sure looks like a nice bunch of FABO members.

-
Back