Pics Of Mopar Wives

-
My wife at the Nats this year. She bout went ballistic over this car!! She wants one of her own now!! :D but she wants me to get mine done first and wants to learn more about the differences in the different old Mopars b4 she decides what she wants. She's come a long way considering that 3 years ago she didn't know there was such a thing as a classic car, to her anything older than 2000 was just old junk!! All our fights/arguments while dating we're about cars!! Lol View attachment image.jpg

The Wife and I in Vienna at a cruise night with the European A body guys.

Attachments

• 195.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 799
Mine and me. It's an old picture, but she still looks the same. Me, not so much.

Attachments

• baby and me 003.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 753
Lining up for the route 66 parade last September
IMG_2601.JPG

Very nice. Earl

Well when you have been married for 56 years and you been in mopars all your life how many wife's will put up with you. We will be married 57 years coming this June .I don't know why she put up with me all these years but I did tell before we got married I will not give up my CARS.

I took this picture 10 minutes ago.Had to talk her into it! I just put the Duster away in my little shop off my Garage for the first time! Fits like a glove.Room for a couple chairs to drink beer with friend this winter! OH ya it's heated!!
Should have told her to smile.

-
Back