Pics Of Mopar Wives

-
New pic of the wife pumping gas in my truck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,936
Here's my Debbie posing with Claudia back in 1985 I think it was. Debbie looks about the same now with shorter hair.

Attachments

• Indy 1984.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,809
And here is what almost 30 years has changed. We are both working at a FIRST Robotics event, hence, safety glasses. I am a Judge and she was working the Field Reset.

Attachments

• 6472.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,816
Amy puts up with me.

26701acb-c69b-4277-af6c-18c415086232_zps7159f07d.jpg

Here's a couple pics of my beautiful wife Lynda. We've been married for 18 years (just celebrated our anniversary this weekend).

I took the pics of her and her new Corolla a few weeks ago. I don't have any of her with my Duster yet, but when I do, I will post em here.

Attachments

• DSCF1745 (Copy).JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 1,674
  • DSCF1743 (Copy).JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 1,665
My beautiful wife and our kids she has a son and I have a son there like blood brothers lol at our wedding 2 years ago, we are a mopar family I have a Ram the Valiant and she has a new dart. She is the love of my life
View attachment image.jpg

Here's a couple pics of my beautiful wife Lynda. We've been married for 18 years (just celebrated our anniversary this weekend).

I took the pics of her and her new Corolla a few weeks ago. I don't have any of her with my Duster yet, but when I do, I will post em here.

trade the jap car for a dart,,,,,and you will have a pair of keepers,, shes a looker,,,

Here is one at Pinks All Out a few years ago - that is the love of my life in the pink at the start line, and me in the white dart sport. I know lots of guys didn't like the show, but it was a blast to be there! She doesn't always get the mopar obsession, but she is almost always supportive!

Attachments

• pinks all out.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 1,531
Here is my wife. Video is from last night at Sonoma Raceway.

[ame]http://youtu.be/sL6sJs7LYlI[/ame]

very true story my blue 65 barracuda does not like my wife its like there jelious of each other just like 2 woman going at it and my wife does not like my car honest to god true story but my red 1 its just another car when my wife gets by my blue 1 they both get personality issues with each other just like the car guarding its turf like a dog lmao its only gone on since 1978 so im over it lol

Ok guys here we go. I asked my wife to marry me at the end of trophy handouts in front of everyone at a local car show. I'm glad she said yes. She loves the 65 Valiant except it has no heat or air, didn't come with any so why mess up a good thing. We were married at the church and she had a grooms cake made of my 69 Dart Swinger. I'll look for a pic. We left the church in the Valiant and my car club was there so what else to do but leave in a glory of burnouts. She'll kill me when she finds out I did this. I got her a new Holley fuel pump (for the Valiant) for Christmas. I'll find some pics of the wedding, its hilarious.

View attachment PA180184.jpg

View attachment P9050049.jpg

View attachment PA180181.jpg

bluebyou, that was a great story. I had to click on your Thanks button. Great to see another lady out there who gets car parts for Christmas, and loves it. :-D

I've met you both and you are great peeps, hope she lets ya hang around for another 18 years... Congrats to you.

bluebyou, that was a great story. I had to click on your Thanks button. Great to see another lady out there who gets car parts for Christmas, and loves it. :-D

Thanks Leanna, this years she's getting a Legendary interior, of course I always hide a little extra something in the box.

Very cute lady you have Andy

And here is what almost 30 years has changed. We are both working at a FIRST Robotics event, hence, safety glasses. I am a Judge and she was working the Field Reset.

Great picture, Tom!

The day she picked up her own 72 Road Runner that she bought with her own money.......Check out the smile!

Attachments

• 72TB3 004.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,116
My wife of 33 years,Sally in or 71 RR in 82 and with my friend Jack may he RIP.

Attachments

• 71RR3 001.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,750
  • Sally with Jackpot 001.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,787
-
Back