Pics Of Mopar Wives

-
Here's mine at my sons wedding last year- by the way she's 59

Attachments

• DSC01940.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 1,692
Here's Joyce and I, somewhere in Norway between Oslo and Bergen on one of the fjords. Being retired is GREAT! ;)

...btw, She does not claim to be a "MoPar Wife", and generally believes cars to be a "necessary evil". She's also the person who coined the name "FrankenDart". Basically, if someone called looking for me she'd generally claim that "Frank and Dart are in the garage, as usual".

165850_550871678275387_1202261495_n.jpg

As impossible as this is to say, she makes you look alright, Frankie. LOL

My wife was injured today. She twisted her ankle and I had to carry her up the steps. It is unbelievable the things you can do when your adrenaline kicks in. Although being as toned up as I am does help. A pic of me in my prime is attached.

LMAO and more!!!

Mrs Snart in her Jeep and in my Chysler...

Attachments

• DSC00023.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,621
  • DSC08969.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,597
Hers a picture of my wife and kids, and our boxer Maggie. ( The Dart is in the shop. ) We've been married 25 years now, she is awesome, a super mom and an unbelievable wife. I'm 10 years older than my wife, she's gonna keep me young, right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 1,591
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PEPoO08IMog"]Time For A Divorce Husband Films His Wife Throwing A Tantrum When He Says No To Her (ORIGINAL VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]

Gaaaaa!

(mouth open)

That is NICELY done!!!

I wish you guys would post some naked pics . I might remember some of them.

Here is a pic of my wife. I married her for her money. But she spent it all a Burger King.

Don't any of you ***** mongers try and steal her from me. She ain't much but she's all I got.

Looks like my neighbor....seriously......

Here is my wife "adjusting" the carb on my Duster.....

Attachments

• Barb 003.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 1,492
Looks like my neighbor....seriously......

Burger King will make them all look the same . But as you can see I work out and eat spinach. I need to lengthen my right arm a little more , Hence the extra weight. She sleeps on my left and its a little stretched out from my arm around her. She grows in her sleep.

Attachments

• skinny_man1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,410
  • ugly.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 1,426
My lady and oldest daughter 2 Halloweens ago. I was a mobster, she was a flapper girl, and my daughter was a bag of money. I'm pretty lucky to have such a Betty with a good sense of humor and patience for my BS.
67443_1568533166392_785005_n.jpg

Here is my Mopar wifey ...the first pic is with a friends Challenger and the next 2 are with our 1944 Willys Jeep and then her rebuilding an oil pump for our Slant 6

Attachments

• P1010150.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,420
  • P1010006.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,391
  • P1010013.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,383
  • P1010185.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,380
Burger King will make them all look the same . But as you can see I work out and eat spinach. I need to lengthen my right arm a little more , Hence the extra weight. She sleeps on my left and its a little stretched out from my arm around her. She grows in her sleep.

Sir....keep up the good work.....have to keep that fine specimen of a woman happy....

-
Back