Pics of your Mopars!

-
Here's mine. the hood is out for paint right now after my dog jumped up on it. getting ride of the white stripes on the hood.

IMG00043-20100405-1742.jpg

IMG00046-20100405-1743.jpg

IMG00047-20100405-1744.jpg

IMG00045-20100405-1743.jpg

IMG00042-20100405-1741.jpg

I am getting excited! The plan is to drive the swinger this summer! I know just a crappy cell phone pic.

0409101427a.jpg

:happy11:
SOUPENE, I'm not normally a fan of the pointed nose Darts, but your 73 looks wicked! Did you paint the grill different? And its got a great stance.
WELL THANK YOU IM NOT A BIG FAN OF THE BEAK EITHER BUT WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS HA HA YEAH I PAINTED IT TO LOOK LIKE A 69.

Thanks Viper, Viper red ain't too shabby either!

heres a couple of pics of mine. ive painted it since, ill have pics of that as soon as i get a camera. her name is betty

front.jpg

engine 2.jpg

drivers side.jpg

passenger side.jpg

rear 2.jpg

This is from two weeks ago Thrusday at the annual Spring Fling Speed Festival two days before every Spring Fling.

SFSF10AlanE10a.jpg

SFSF10AlanE57b.jpg

SFSF10AlanE12b.jpg

SFSF10AlanE15c.jpg

That looks like a lot of fun. I wish there was something here like that. Who's in the fastback Barracuda? Is he a FABO member?

Gary Keay from British Columbia has driven down with his 70 Superbird for the Spring Fling Speed Festival at Willow Springs. The guys in Washington at Rocket Restorations too. Also a guy drove his Crossfire from Alberta Canada and ran it on the track all day with us.

Yes, the Fastback is Max Heim from the Bay Area. I think he goes by MVH something here on FABO.

Links to a bunch of good high quality pictures of his car at the track: http://www.mrmopar.com/fling2010/track.htm

j-miller, your dad's Valiant looks a lot like mine, only 2 years older! Does he still have it?

And lou3500, nice Barracuda! I didn't know the 66 came with a 150mph speedo.

DartMike,no that was my grandpa's car,and no he don't have anymore. The last car he had before he passed away back in '88 was a 1971 Demon.

John

Thank you 70dartmike that's a 66 formula s cluster and intake manifold. Came with the car along with a factory tach the second owner had rebuilt and calibrated still in the us postal box from the rebuilder never installed. I also got an extra back glass. manifolds. and some boxes of asst things. 2nd owner was going to clone it into a formula s but i got it from him before he could start it. This car has had a cosmetic restoration in 1996 i have not touched the body or interior only brakes and suspension. Sooner or later we'll do'er up.

-
Back