Picture time! Show off what pressurize's your engine!

-
Well dont have anything crazy but right now my cheap play toy is a 2005 Dodge SRT 4 light mods nothing crazy DCR lvl 3 axles, Blow off Valve, cold air intake, boost controller, turbo back exhaust, coil over suspension nothing crazy but enough to power her to a solid 12.9.

that is way cool the dart a guy i know here in town has a neon srt i saw the dyno sheet 432 horsepower 6400 says it runs 11.30s

quote=AnotherA

"It hasn't seen the track yet. Doing body work right now.
With 5lbs it pulled pretty good. With the short bursts of ~15lbs it felt insane, but currently having issues with what I believe is spark blow out. The stock ignition can't handle it and I haven't spent the dough on the 6AL-2 programmable yet.

Took the picture with the hood up and with it down, then erased the top layer during the editing process."

Thats badass!
I'm planning on running that same ignition...it appears to be the shiznit!
I'm gonna put some better pistons in a stock 85 318 bottom end with a Clay Smith solid custom turbo grind with my Crane rollers swiped from the 340. Torker II 340 intake...possibly worked late la 4barrel heads with bigger exhaust valves....

318 + 0.040 Weisco forged pistons, forged crank, magnum rods, 360 J heads with studs, 340 cam & windage tray, lean burn distributor equipped with vacuum pod for retard, T04 from a 466 International.

l_9b9054c3ae4548c5bf9960dc939b5bf5.jpg

l_505a0437f098403d8e2cbc357f6f8f84.jpg

318 + 0.040 Weisco forged pistons, forged crank, magnum rods, 360 J heads with studs, 340 cam & windage tray, lean burn distributor equipped with vacuum pod for retard, T04 from a 466 International.

What sort of power are you expecting out of that? I'm thinking about a supercharged 318, but I'm hesitating on just how much power I think I can get out of it and still drive it on the street. I wouldn't mind swapping out pulleys at the track for some extra boost and dialing it down for street driving. What sort of boost are you putting in that?

map, turbocharge it and you can do that without changing any parts.

mguner, what steps up fuel pressure with boost?

TT440, what T-70's did you use?

Yeah, but supercharger are so much more fun to have sticking out the hood, lol =P. That and I'm not sure how much room I have to work with under it to begin with. I may crack and go with a centrifugal, but it's going to be a while before I have the money to do anything. Another reason I'm leaning toward a blower, $3500 for a full kit as opposed to $5000 for a turbo setup...

Here's my bullet. 408, forged internals, Hughes ported Eddy heads, Super Victor intake, custom Diamond pistons, main girdle, Hughes roller lifters, Hughes cam w/114 lsa (forget the profile, been in Iraq too long.) 650hp/589 lb ft
DS91.jpg

Next engine I want to do is an engine I don't have yet, /6 with a turbo in a car I don't have yet, pre-67 Dart (for the wife, fuel economy focused)

Here is testfit has not been started jet.
The engine is a 496 Hemi whith a 10/71 Supersharger Usa blower.
RNNSKR_16_001.jpg

RNNSKR_16_004.jpg

Here is testfit has not been started jet.
The engine is a 496 Hemi whith a 10/71 Supersharger Usa blower.
RNNSKR_16_001.jpg

RNNSKR_16_004.jpg
HEMI DEMON:sign9::poke:DON'T CLOSE THE HOOD:banghead:There is only one thing better than a HEMI with a power adder,,,,,,:idea1:a Hemi with 2 power adderz:iconbigg::salute:

IMG_1850.jpg

112-1235_IMG.jpg

Haha, I should stop looking at all these pictures, I'm going to ruin my keyboard with drool. Been on the fence for doing a stroker or blown and the eye candy is just too much to resist, lol.

heck i better up date or junk this cruise nite car,,,some wild cars on this topic,,,,

fstfish66  digitial oct 2007 033.jpg

fstfish66  digitial oct 2007 021.jpg

i better get my #¤%## togheter before i have to start over trying to afford a blown hemi instead of my litle twinscrew smallblock im working with
glad fstfish66 has a bad smallblock atleast to make me not feel to far behind!
very nice seeing some very nice pics!

-
Back