Pictures from Mopar Nationals

-
I saw her!! And her little tramp stamp..lol

She had that top on Friday and Saturday... I was gonna try to sneak a pic of her while I was walking the swap meet, but she didnt seem like she would be the type to take to kindly to it LOL .. and I didnt want to risk pissing off all the dudes that were there.. it was my vacation after all.. I was there to have fun, not get killed LMAO

Few more....The 1st couple must have been a camera malfunction....lol

Attachments

• IMG_0360.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_0390.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_0384.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 506
  • IMG_0387.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 485
  • IMG_0394.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_0379.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 499
im glad im not the only one that has 'camera malfuntions' like that.. my wife just shook her head and laughed at my camera malfunctions LOL

Awesome pics everyone......looks like it was a great show & thx for sharing.

toolmanmike, I can totally relate to hosting a meet n' greet and having members not find the location. I had trouble with that myself this year @ the MATS in Vegas LOL

Is it just me or did this years show have the most and the most beautiful 1968 cars?

There were quite a lot of beautiful 1968 cars.. I was partial to a few of the 69's though LOL .. it was cool meeting you at the rest stop for those 10 seconds LOL .. sorry I missed you at the show itself

There were quite a lot of beautiful 1968 cars.. I was partial to a few of the 69's though LOL .. it was cool meeting you at the rest stop for those 10 seconds LOL .. sorry I missed you at the show itself

Thanks Bill, sorry about your windshield!

The windshield was just the beginning of the mess... but thanks.. Accidents happen.. I will get the windshield replaced eventually.. it didnt stop people from taking pictures of it on Friday thats for sure LOL

Wow damn I love this E-Body!
attachment.php

And this,hopefully somebody has more pics of this Duster, Please!!
attachment.php

attachment.php

Its my new desktop!

wow, thanks to all of you for posting these pics for the ones of us that could not make the trip. Was nice to get to sit here in the recliner and see all the beautiful cars. Thanks again, Joe

Im thinking we need to start a thread with 'camera malfuntions' lol

Ohhh... i have had my fair share of malfunctions.Every time i go to a show this stupid camera acts up......maybe its time for a new one...NOT!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0391.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 427
Wow damn I love this E-Body!
attachment.php

And this,hopefully somebody has more pics of this Duster, Please!!
attachment.php

attachment.php

Its my new desktop!

Thanks for the compliment. There's a few pics in the link that toolmanmike provided or the link in my signature goes to my build thread. I have a few more good shots I will try to get up tonight or tomorrow.

I just realized Im in the last pic you posted up of the burnout contest... if you look a few people to the left of the guy wearing the cowboy hat, and one row forward, im the dude with the black hat with the blue Mopar M on the back of it LOL .. us FABO members are everywhere.. lol.. FABO nation!! ...

Great pictures, guys. Glad to see some cruise pictures.

Thanks to all for posting!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC01357.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 379
Thanks for the pics gang. Didn't have the money to go this year(times are tuff) but did manage to drive the 100 miles to the Heath cruise. Dam ole lady forgot the camera-She'd forget her tits if they weren't attached LOL. Gonna head up to WDC next weekend for sure.

Thanks for the pics gang. Didn't have the money to go this year(times are tuff) but did manage to drive the 100 miles to the Heath cruise. Dam ole lady forgot the camera-She'd forget her tits if they weren't attached LOL. Gonna head up to WDC next weekend for sure.

What is the WDC? - I might be back in Ohio next weekend

Ma Snart

Attachments

• B3 Burnout.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 399
-
Back