Pictures of my next project

-
I will use a piston guided deal when I use them likely in a Gen III Hemi. I also have some SB2 Ti valves that I’ll get machined to fit the heads.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.
I have never taken apart a genIII Hemi "Explain piston guide" ???

So you want to race the bench, bring it ! LOL

Contrary to popular belief, I'll race or compete doing anything. When we were kids, we used to play hide and go seek for money.

Maybe I should post a picture of what the port work looks like on the heads I have on my car. I know some guys love to see that crap.

What do you think???

I have no idea what that even means. You youngins have your own language!

I snap a couple of pictures in the morning. It's hard to get good pictures of porting, but I'll give it a whirl.

So I see "THIS" didn't happen.

So I see "THIS" didn't happen.

I tried rusty. No matter what I do, I can't get an even decent shot of the short turns. Nothing you could even see what's going on.

I don't know how everyone else does it. My wife says it would be easier if I had a phone. I'm using my iPad and I can't get in there and hold the light and hit the button.

I have to ship some parts out here in an hour so maybe when I get back I'll try again. Maybe (that's a soft maybe) I'll ask the wife to help me. She's a great sport, but she doesn't like spending an hour out there and not getting anything done.

I've heard if you go to Oktoberfest over there you better get used to the smell of puke.
Yes, that can happen.
Never been to the 'fest myself altough it's only a two hour drive. Considering the number of visitors reached 6.3 million this year
it's mostly very relaxed with people just pounding their mugs (1L). Do not get distracted by drunken australians, japanese and italians though.

I tried rusty. No matter what I do, I can't get an even decent shot of the short turns. Nothing you could even see what's going on.

I don't know how everyone else does it. My wife says it would be easier if I had a phone. I'm using my iPad and I can't get in there and hold the light and hit the button.

I have to ship some parts out here in an hour so maybe when I get back I'll try again. Maybe (that's a soft maybe) I'll ask the wife to help me. She's a great sport, but she doesn't like spending an hour out there and not getting anything done.

Would the Forum like me to translate the meaning of "soft Maybe"...?...:poke::popcorn:

hide.gif

-
Back