Pink Duster up to 30,000

-
Really a rare car in 1970 - nobody then wants the combination of a pink car with a black painted roof - and I understand it, I wouldn't have it bought or ordered then either....

Strange world, now its only expensive, because of an 'misshappened' outside color-combination.

I wouldn't drive a pink car.

Really a rare car in 1970 - nobody then wants the combination of a pink car with a black painted roof - and I understand it, I wouldn't have it bought or ordered then either....

Strange world, now its only expensive, because of an 'misshappened' outside color-combination.

If you were a collector with the cash and love for A bodies it would be in your garage, just saying. And FYI, I would never drive a FM3 car, own one yes, drive one no.

I would totally drive an fm3 car!! In fact, my wife wants an fm3 or fc7 car, not sure what model yet, probably a Duster or 70 Challenger

This car is on cars-on-line. He wants 55 or 59k for it. I can't remember exactly what it was, but it was higher than camel pussy.

If you were a collector with the cash and love for A bodies it would be in your garage, just saying. And FYI, I would never drive a FM3 car, own one yes, drive one no.

so i guess we are going to trade for the gtx ............

No, If I were an A-Body collector with enough cash, I would be looking for original Hemi Darts (very difficult, I know) or GSS Demons by Mr.Norm.

And in my opinion is the most desireable year for Dusters 1971, because of the production numbers,the looks and the performance advantage...

-
Back