Please pray for Kitty

-
brother, you need some type of a patient advocate
i wish i knew someone at that hospital (but that is a story for another night)

iether way prayers send not just for a good report, but a speedy one aswell
I have one. They just suck at their job.

Our prayers are with you & Kitty, please let us know when they finally get you an update on her condition.

There should be head CT results pretty quickly after they take it. If its been this long with no info usually good news. Unfortunately the 'not so sick' get the slowest service. It is somewhat appalling that social work isn't lighting a fire for you to speak to a doc personally for an update. Stay positive.

There should be head CT results pretty quickly after they take it. If its been this long with no info usually good news. Unfortunately the 'not so sick' get the slowest service. It is somewhat appalling that social work isn't lighting a fire for you to speak to a doc personally for an update. Stay positive.
In a sense that is a good thing I know when I went in there and couldn't breathe they put me in the front of the line you know when I went in there with some abdominal issues I was probably only there two hours but they had me hooked up for the CT really fast within about 30 40 minutes, so I agree with what you're saying if triage don't deem you in immediate life threatening risk, they're kind of going to push you back a little bit, and That's BLESSED, in her case I reckon!! I've had people in hospitals here though hook me up with contrast for scans they work 18 hours a night before 16 hours that day and that was before all this covid crap... really ain't none of my business but I care!

After over six hours at the ER at the medical center we're finally home. Lots of paperwork with big words I know nothing about and never got to speak with any form of medical personnel. All I got was a call on my phone from a "patient representative" about 30 minutes before they wheeled Kitty out saying she was being discharged. I assume all the tests were negative. Kitty is going to be one sore girl the next few days.

Relieved to hear she is home healing. Praying for comfort and rest. Terrible communication from the medical center though. That must have been very scary.

Relieved to hear she is home healing. Praying for comfort and rest. Terrible communication from the medical center though. That must have been very scary.
I dare them to send me a bill. That's all I gotta say.

After over six hours at the ER at the medical center we're finally home. Lots of paperwork with big words I know nothing about and never got to speak with any form of medical personnel. All I got was a call on my phone from a "patient representative" about 30 minutes before they wheeled Kitty out saying she was being discharged. I assume all the tests were negative. Kitty is going to be one sore girl the next few days.
Thank God Brother! Wish Her well for me Sir! And here's to a Speedy Recovery! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!

Was that HCA? They are a Nation wide, for Profit Hospital corporation of America. Bay Care/ St Joe's has all the modern stuff, is clean and has great staff.
No sir. The Medical Center of Middle Georgia, AKA Navicent Health, AKA Atrium Health....they change names about every three years or so.

Best wishes to Kitty for a full and speedy recovery plus all the best to you as well Rob!

Nice to hear she’s going home and healing, take of her.

-
Back